Question I didnt backup my

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by yahel105, Aug 7, 2018.

1. yahel105
    OP

yahel105 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 17, 2016
    Iceland
    I wanna go onlline but i didnt backup my clean nand what can i do?

2. DeuX

DeuX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    Backup now and either not go online or go online and pray

3. epickid37

epickid37 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Mt. Celeste
    Well first, back up your nand right now. It's always good to have a backup. Really as long as you don't play online while in cfw you should be fine. Just make sure your being careful while in cfw, and never play pirated games online

4. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

Apr 27, 2018
    United States
    you will get banned
    you have bad APP IDs in your logs

if you clear your logs youre still gonna get banned because Nintendo expect your system to have logs

5. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    Having a NAND back up will NOT help you if you get banned. If you get banned then you get banned, no way around it, a clean NAND wont help you. Of course it's always good to have a clean NAND backup just in case something goes wrong

6. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    well its untested but you could stay offline the entire time using cfw then reload a backup for online

7. Ashura66

Ashura66 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 1, 2016
    Portugal
    Under my bed
    That depends. right now we don't know what kind of info stays on the console after it runs CFW or unsigned software and fully deleting your logs will also raise red flags. Basically if you hack your switch do not go online AT ALL

8. Deathscreton

Deathscreton GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2009
    United States
    If I'm not mistaken, you can build a clean NAND using https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...ller-homebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/ with your BisKeys if I'm not mistaken. You can then backup your current NAND, flash the clean one then try to go online. You're still dancing with the devil because there's no telling if you'll dodge the ban temporarily, or dodge it at all. You cuold still get nuked going online.