I cant use both loaders :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sahduk, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    I cant seem to be able to have them both on at once heres what I did: 1)downloaded from DjTaz sig
    2) followed the instructions I found in the thread
    and yet nothing happened O_O?

how comes?

heeeeeelp meh please [​IMG]

2. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    Theres a little botton on the bottom left of the wii - try pressing that - something will happen

3. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    funny......real funny ¬_¬

not but real really Im not sure what im doing wrong here, I downloaded the files from your sig uninstalled everything then used ios installer 247 then dvdX back up loader v1 worked fine then I installed 249 using the installer after that my v1 just wouldnt load the backups it just hanged there doing nothing.

O_O??

4. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    What game are u testinf with - and i assume its patched?

I assume u didnt install in the way the guide says if you did the IOS247 first - so if you dont follow the guide its hard to help ... the guide says to install v0.3 first then v0.1 after using ios247

5. Sahduk
    OP

Sahduk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    UK
    Yea the game is patched im using soul caliber to test with.

And im sure I did eveything right....

um could somebody post a link to the guide please, im haveing a hard time find that too thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice