Hacking I cant save my game progress >_<

1337rice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have about 8-10 games on this card and NONE OF THEM can save their game progress so it makes me start the game ALL OVER AGAIN. i bought it as version 1.44 and the games didnt save...i updated to version 1.45 and it still doesn't work...

any ideas?

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Does your Acekard save properly in-game but flushes save files when you reboot your DS? If so, did make sure the battery is ok? If it's dry replace it. Hope it helps.
wink.gif

NightCrawlerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i had the same problem... i just bought an N-card. when i first bought it, it had the 1.23a version... i upgraded it to 1.45...

but the problem still there... every time i restart my ds.. the save file was gone... and i had to start all over again!
is there anyway to fix this? or is there something that we supposed to do before we can start saving games?

i realized that the N-card 1.45 version had the AUTO detect save... but it doesn't seemed to work... do we have to try one by one until we get the right save format?

please reply!!! i want to start playing my ds!!

benbonney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i know that the correct save fomat needs to be on to save, it wnt detect on some games and others may require you to update as older versions dnt support 4mb saves i think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work