I cant save my game progress >_<

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by 1337rice, Aug 29, 2007.

Aug 29, 2007
  1. 1337rice
    OP

Newcomer 1337rice Newbie

United States
    i have about 8-10 games on this card and NONE OF THEM can save their game progress so it makes me start the game ALL OVER AGAIN. i bought it as version 1.44 and the games didnt save...i updated to version 1.45 and it still doesn't work...

any ideas?

2. zatelli

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Does your Acekard save properly in-game but flushes save files when you reboot your DS? If so, did make sure the battery is ok? If it's dry replace it. Hope it helps. [​IMG]

3. 1337rice
    OP

Newcomer 1337rice Newbie

United States
    oh forgot to tell you that this is N-card...or some of you call it as DS Fire Card

4. NightCrawlerz

Newcomer NightCrawlerz Newbie

Indonesia
    i had the same problem... i just bought an N-card. when i first bought it, it had the 1.23a version... i upgraded it to 1.45...

but the problem still there... every time i restart my ds.. the save file was gone... and i had to start all over again!
    is there anyway to fix this? or is there something that we supposed to do before we can start saving games?

i realized that the N-card 1.45 version had the AUTO detect save... but it doesn't seemed to work... do we have to try one by one until we get the right save format?

please reply!!! i want to start playing my ds!!

5. benbonney

Newcomer benbonney Member

United Kingdom
    well i know that the correct save fomat needs to be on to save, it wnt detect on some games and others may require you to update as older versions dnt support 4mb saves i think