Hacking I can't get super mario world wad or megaman 2 wad to play

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok first of all I have downloaded the legit super mario world in the past, i only had to delete it because i formatted my wii before sending into repair. The only reason why i don't want to download from the wii shop is because the wads take up less memory for some reason. Then i had a megaman inject into kirby's adventure, I didn't know that the game came out in europe so i freed the pal megaman 2 and every time it plays it hangs on a black screen. I've downloaded many dumps of each wad and i'm still getting the same results. Why?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
Ok first of all I have downloaded the legit super mario world in the past, i only had to delete it because i formatted my wii before sending into repair. The only reason why i don't want to download from the wii shop is because the wads take up less memory for some reason. Then i had a megaman inject into kirby's adventure, I didn't know that the game came out in europe so i freed the pal megaman 2 and every time it plays it hangs on a black screen. I've downloaded many dumps of each wad and i'm still getting the same results. Why?

PAL NES and SNES games dont work region freed. the wads dont take up less space, where did you here that from?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:

PAL NES and SNES games dont work region freed. the wads dont take up less space, where did you here that from?
because on the wii shop it said that super mario world is 100 some odd blocks, but wads like zelda and dkc are like 60, when i had the super mario pal on the menu it said it was 60 blocks. What told you that pal games don't work freed? How else are you supposed to get pal games on an ntsc wii?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:

because on the wii shop it said that super mario world is 100 some odd blocks, but wads like zelda and dkc are like 60, when i had the super mario pal on the menu it said it was 60 blocks. What told you that pal games don't work freed? How else are you supposed to get pal games on an ntsc wii?

i said that pal NES and SNES dont work on a us wii. its been confirmed by me and other people. the wii shop channel lies. whe nyou install SMW it only like 28 blocks.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
JJBro1 said:
super mario world is 100 some odd blocks, but wads like zelda and dkc are like 60, when i had the super mario pal on the menu it said it was 60 blocks.
Different games take up less memory. The same game will take up the same amount of memory, no matter where you get it from.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:

i said that pal NES and SNES dont work on a us wii. its been confirmed by me and other people. the wii shop channel lies. whe nyou install SMW it only like 28 blocks.
well all the pal sonic games worked, and i couldn't even install the ntsc super mario world, i keep getting an error.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:
samsam12 said:
JJBro1 said:

well all the pal sonic games worked, and i couldn't even install the ntsc super mario world, i keep getting an error.

are you a f***ing retard! i said NES and SNES, NOT GENESIS!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.