Hacking I can't get anything to work

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
OK, i have a NTSC-U Wii and i updated to the firmware 3.0 before i got my wiikey installed.
I've got the Update 1.9b working and i updated and i got the 1.3 config disc working.
When i put in a backup copy of metroid prime 3, it either does not see the disk and the big question mark pops up or it says there has been a problem and i need to eject the disc and restart the console.
For gamecube games, i put one in and my wii sees it as a gamecube game but when i click start, my wii resets its self.
THen i start the GCOS that comes with the wiikey 1.3 config disk and then i put in my gamecube game and no matter what button i press the screen turns green or it just shows files like "boot.dol" and i click on it and it just freezes on the GCOS backround and does nothing.

I am new to this so please help me and sorry if this has allready been addressed.

I am burning on Memorex DVD+R's and DVD-RW's and i don't think its the media because the config disks work on them.

Thank you

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I've been burning them all at 4x, though i have not tried 8x yet, so i might try it.
and i might get some verbatim dvd-r soon and see if they work better

But does anyone know what it means whey your wii comes up and says there is an error and i need to eject the disk and restart?

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I've got Gamecube games working allright, but when i put in Metroid 3 in it sees it and show the logo, but when i hit start, it just goes black and stays there.

it think it is disc problems
I guess memorex DVDs suck, so anyone know if sony DVD-R's are any good?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...