dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its the right thing to do for the company. Its not safe for any developer to take chances during this economy crisis. Just look at EA for an example. EA was sitting pretty whoring out Madden after Madden. This year they try to do different things because thats what the gamer wants and look what happens. Their sales dropped I believe 27%. They put out Boom Blox, the Orange Box, Mirror's Edge, Rock Band, Dead Space and other titles but the only loose money. I would go the safe route to.

zippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talk about a biased summary in the link. The original source of your link here leading back to a rumor bouncing to the numbers. I wouldn't mind seeing them ax a few of their casual titles, rethink so many remakes, and rebuild their audience in the US. I don't see anything about them axing TWEWY.

QUOTE said:
Following the financial year results, Wada said that the company "needed to go beyond traditional Square Enix", hinting at a wider portfolio of titles to come in the future. The company already publishes several casual games in Japan developed by external parties, but so far none have been published in the West."

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dinofan01 said:
Its the right thing to do for the company. Its not safe for any developer to take chances during this economy crisis. Just look at EA for an example. EA was sitting pretty whoring out Madden after Madden. This year they try to do different things because thats what the gamer wants and look what happens. Their sales dropped I believe 27%. They put out Boom Blox, the Orange Box, Mirror's Edge, Rock Band, Dead Space and other titles but the only loose money. I would go the safe route to.
wtf?! orange box, mirror's edge, and dead space are all awesome!! it's cuz the average fuckin consumer keeps buying madden and sims! godamnit it all!
(y do i care, i just pirated em anywayz xD)

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
dinofan01 said:
wtf?! orange box, mirror's edge, and dead space are all awesome!! it's cuz the average fuckin consumer keeps buying madden and sims! godamnit it all!
(y do i care, i just pirated em anywayz xD)
Thats what Im saying. They finally make good games and instead they do badly. This is all your fault average consumer!!!! EA will go back to being an evil corporation because of you Mr/ Mrs. Average Consumer!!!!!!!!

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
Mei-o said:
I bet 5 bucks FF Versus 13 is nothing but yaoi crap...WE'RE DOOMED!
WHAT?!?!
this is not a one word post
Prince_gang.jpg

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FF13 is about lesbians. Lightning x Vanilla, and lesbians appeal to male gamers and are less taboo in the west. That's why its being ported to Xbox 360.

FF13 Versus is about a group of gay men. Male lead x Blond x Mullet guy . Touchdown Travis just drives them. Its cute men theme would not sell well here in America, that's why its not being ported to the Xbox 360.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
FF13 is about lesbians. Lightning x Vanilla, and lesbians appeal to male gamers and are less taboo in the west. That's why its being ported to Xbox 360.

FF13 Versus is about a group of gay men. Male lead x Blond x Mullet guy . Touchdown Travis just drives them. Its cute men theme would not sell well here in America, that's why its not being ported to the Xbox 360.
i like lesbianisms!!!
biggrin.gif

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
Dammit! I loved The World Ends with You so much! I bet 5 bucks FF Versus 13 is nothing but yaoi crap...WE'RE DOOMED!
Might as well just get the five bucks now.

I guess there won't be a third solid installment for the Kingdom Hearts series, which is kind of a good thing seeing how they fucked up with Kingdom Hearts 2. I mean, it was decent, but the fan base was disgusting.
SORAxRIKU SO KAWAII

SpikeyBryan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I hope jupiter just either does it themselves or partners with a different group for the sequal to TWEWY >_> if there will be one

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
NOOOOO WAY!! I enjoyed TWEWY fuck that goddamn guy or whoever who suggested that foolish fool idea that only a foolish fool would foolishly come up with!
hate2.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
How about I give Square Enix a few pointers.

1) No more FUCKING remakes of FFVII, NO MORE!!
2) I don't want to play a male main character anymore, I want a main female character this time.
3) No more OMG someone important is dying; this is the reason why FF franchise is dying!
4) and final, no more MJ looking bosses and no more eye-candy for the girls. I want more eye-candy for the boys!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SE has lost all respect. I was hoping for a sequel of TWEWY. It's one of the few games that literally deserves one because..its just that good. Does this also mean no more games like Dissidia since its nothing like the other Final Fantasy games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1