I cannot convert Sly 2 to a fpkg using ps2fpkg v0.7

ADRENALIZE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, earlier I've tried using the new ps2 to ps4 converter after watching some tutorials from moddedwarfare, and I have followed the steps carefully but i just can't get Sly 2 to work on ps4. After downloading it it shows the CE-34878 error, im currently trying other methods like downloading another version of the game until i find the issue, on the compatibility list it shows that sly 2 is playable so i cant really point out the issue. If anyone knows a solution to this please let me know!

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a solution/config for your issue, but that game has been converted and easily obtainable on the web.

Interestingly enough, I too decided to download Sly (1) for PS4, I'll download the others once I'm done.

ADRENALIZE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a solution/config for your issue, but that game has been converted and easily obtainable on the web.

Interestingly enough, I too decided to download Sly (1) for PS4, I'll download the others once I'm done.
Yes, but that lags A LOT and it's kinda unplayable like that and the new ps2 to ps4 converter v0.7 beta is able to fix lag and some other issues with the game. As a matter of fact I decided to try some other compatible games and they don't work as well!
Im thinking the issue is the ps2 to ps4 converter application.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but that lags A LOT and it's kinda unplayable like that and the new ps2 to ps4 converter v0.7 beta is able to fix lag and some other issues with the game. As a matter of fact I decided to try some other compatible games and they don't work as well!
Im thinking the issue is the ps2 to ps4 converter application.
Vika Captive on Reddit posts a lot of great PS2 conversions and if someone knows a lot about it, it's Vika. My PS4 has kind of become a "PS2 HD" console just for it. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @T3GZdev, Welcome back to GBAtemp.