xellspooun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi there,

So I was on Atmosphere 0.11.0 and OFW 10.0.0 and everything worked fine (on sysNAND). Then my son somehow managed to accidentally update the console to OFW 10.0.1, even though I used 90dns. So now the following things happen:

• If I use Atmosphere 0.11.0 (or 0.11.1) files and boot in sysNAND through Hekate, a black screen greets me after the Atmosphere logo.
  • If I use Atmosphere 0.12.0 files and boot in sysNAND through Hekate I get the following error:

A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere. Title ID: 010041544d53000
    Error Desc: std :: abort () called (Oxffe)
    Report saved to /atmosphere/fatal_errors/report_some_random_numbers.bin
    Press POWER to reboot

• I can normally boot in emuNAND with every version of Atmosphere (the emuNAND I have is the 10.0.0 version of the OFW)
  • I can normally boot in OFW and in settings says that the OFW version is 10.0.1
Do you have any suggestions? Any way to make sysNAND with Atmosphere work again?

Or the only solution is to restore the NAND backup I have and start again?

Thanks

Last edited by xellspooun,

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The way you're injecting atmosphere, i supose is trough a payload in a dongle? If so, update de payload.bin that came with the lates atmosphere. Some people forget to update the bin file in the dongle and can cause some issues like this.

Also, try clean up all your sd files (exectp nintendo folder), and put a pre built atmosphere like kosmos.

Reactions: xellspooun

xellspooun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The way you're injecting atmosphere, i supose is trough a payload in a dongle? If so, update de payload.bin that came with the lates atmosphere. Some people forget to update the bin file in the dongle and can cause some issues like this.

Also, try clean up all your sd files (exectp nintendo folder), and put a pre built atmosphere like kosmos.
Yes, I use a dongle, I used the fusee-glee payload that came with AMS 12.0.0 and stil it gave me the same error.

I will try again with the latest Kosmos and inform what happens.

Edit: Nope, same thing with the latest Kosmos, black screen after the Atmosphere logo.

Last edited by xellspooun,

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Downgrade is only possible when the firmware was updated offline with ChoidujourNX, while autoRCM was aways on.
and you said is not the case. So no. You cant Downgrade.

You want to enter sysCFW? Try again with kosmos, since you're able to go in emunand>hb menu>kosmos toolbox>launch hekate>pay atention to config if hekate is set to autoboot emunand, ofw ou sysCFW, and adjust your autoboot settings, autoRCM, depending on what you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: you guys need to stay away from @AncientBoi o.o