Hacking I broke Haxchi and need some help...

RightTwix08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm fairly new at wii u modding (a little late I know) and am already having some troubles. I installed Haxchi using brain age and had started installing a bunch of virtual console games using WUP. While installing these games I had installed brain age as well not realizing it would be installed over Haxchi. So to combat this I Uninstalled brain age and went to the eshop to reinstall it only for it to give me an error when trying to install it. Through some research of my own I found that it has something to do with the tik. files, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yep, your research is correct.

What’s happening is that the .tik file that has this game, has your real ticket, and the fake one. The latest installed one goes on top of the tik.
To fix this, you need the real one to be on top of instead of the fake one, which is a cut and paste job once you locate and obtain the problematic tik.

Use this thread
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-delete-a-fake-ticket.480620/

RightTwix08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, your research is correct.

What’s happening is that the .tik file that has this game, has your real ticket, and the fake one. The latest installed one goes on top of the tik.
To fix this, you need the real one to be on top of instead of the fake one, which is a cut and paste job once you locate and obtain the problematic tik.

Did everything in the thread and got it sorted out! Thank you so much for your help! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k