Hacking I bought a DSTWO as well as iPlayer and M3i Zero

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
wacko.gif
I just bought a DSTWO Flash Card but I also bought an iPlayer Flash Card and M3i Zero Flash Card, the reason for this is the iPlayer has better GBA Games compatibly and also plays AVI files you will say that the DSTWO will in time do this as well and I agree but at the moment it cant and I bought the M3i Zero because when V1.4 firmware came out it was the only one that worked perfectly so I will use it as a back up and use it when the DSTWO doesn't work with a game
My question is this has anybody ells has done the same or simerley because of how slow updates are coming out for the DSTWO
 

rockstar99

Hi
Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
7,372
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Toronto
XP
733
Country
Canada
The DSTWO doesnt need updates for games becuase every single game works CLEAN, as for the video player the DSTWO should get it soon and GBA emulation is the same as the iPLAYER, we all are not crazy to buy 3 carts when 1 can do everything
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
GBA emulation is the same as the iPLAYER[/quote]
From what I have heard no they are not the GBA Emulator in the iPlayer is much better
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
The more I read about the DSTWO Card the more I am convinced I did the right thing in buying the iPlayer and M3i Zero Cards
 

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
563
Trophies
0
Age
28
Website
Visit site
XP
240
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
The more I read about the DSTWO Card the more I am convinced I did the right thing in buying the iPlayer and M3i Zero Cards
Um... the DSTWO's GBA emulator is *SLIGHTLY BETTER* than the iPlayer's. Just make sure to configure it correctly.
 

Haloman800

a real gril
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
1,874
Trophies
1
XP
1,749
Country
United States
The whole point of a flashcart is storing all your games on 1 convenient cart. Having multiple flashcarts just destroys the meaning.


(Unless you're a... Nvm).
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
haloman800 said:
The whole point of a flashcart is storing all your games on 1 convenient cart. Having multiple flashcarts just destroys the meaning.


(Unless you're a... Nvm).
My idea of a flash card is to be able to emulate systems so as to play games, better the emulation the better the flash card
 

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
2,466
Trophies
0
Age
13
Location
There
Website
Visit site
XP
314
Country
RedBaron said:
haloman800 said:
The whole point of a flashcart is storing all your games on 1 convenient cart. Having multiple flashcarts just destroys the meaning.


(Unless you're a... Nvm).
My idea of a flash card is to be able to emulate systems so as to play games, better the emulation the better the flash card
Then the DSTWO does all of that
mellow.gif


GBA emulation = iPlayer
SNES emulators and more too.
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
lolzed said:
RedBaron said:
haloman800 said:
The whole point of a flashcart is storing all your games on 1 convenient cart. Having multiple flashcarts just destroys the meaning.


(Unless you're a... Nvm).
My idea of a flash card is to be able to emulate systems so as to play games, better the emulation the better the flash card
Then the DSTWO does all of that
mellow.gif


GBA emulation = iPlayer
SNES emulators and more too.
The Judges are still out on how good it really is
 

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,804
Trophies
1
Location
...
Website
Visit site
XP
1,204
Country
I also have all 3 of these cards.

They are cheap enough, I see no problem with having several cards.


And Sakura FTW! M3i is my card of choice because of the Sakura GUI.
 

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,380
Trophies
1
Location
Inside you, all around you
XP
1,606
Country
United States
the snes emu by far is the best compared to snemulds, it can at least run a lil bit of special cip games what more do u want sure my 1st cart was acekard 2i, the best money spent, once i learned more about the cart (mostly AKaio,) it is considered the best flash cart compared to the other flash carts (excluding special carts i.e. DS2, iPlayer, iSmart, EX4i) with an updateable Flash to support latest DSi firmware and also an incredible 3rd Party OS that has continual support. The next cart i got was iPlayer i got it like most for the GBA emu, tried out the video part which was really good (except for 720p vids which is asking for too much) then came the DS2 combined everything for me

the incredible ability to play all games without an update to the OS
GBA emu + SNES emu

it is Acekard 2i + iPlayer to me, i dont need to use iPlayer nor Acekard anymore but just the mere fact i keep them is to see where i started from and how good those carts still are with no problems from malfunctions/defects like most have had or even fake carts (ackard mostly)

the DS2 will be and continue to be the best Cart untila 3DS cart comes out to support every single emulator known to man (excluding gamecube era/ wii era/ psp)
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
I think I know why the iPlayer is better than the DSTWO card and why they can't port software from the iPlayer to DSTWO, I just had a look at the inside of both cards and the iPlayer is much more complicated nothing like the DSTWO totally two different cards, it would have been better to write updates for the iPlayer making it a kick ass card than making the DSTWO all in one card they should have also came out with a kick ass DS card instead
I would not have minded two Flash Cards to get the performance an compatibly how about you
inside iPlayer
http://www.gbadsi.com/inside-DS-iPlayer.htm
Sorry I lost the link for the inside DSTWO
 

WaffleDee

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
74
Trophies
0
Location
Pillow Land
XP
57
Country
Canada
The iplayer is not any better than the DSTWO. You just keep posting that the iplayers GBA EMU is better around the forums when it isn't. (Feeding the Troll)
 

RedBaron

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
519
Trophies
0
XP
344
Country
WaffleDee said:
The iplayer is not any better than the DSTWO. You just keep posting that the iplayers GBA EMU is better around the forums when it isn't. (Feeding the Troll)
This is my opinion as well as other people opinion on this forum the same as your opinion that it is the same, to each their own opinion
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/jvLldmy.mp4