10.6.0 - 11.0.0, or have a browser version (the last number in the version, such as 11.0.0-33) of less than -20:
Use the following instructions for various alternate entrypoints in place of
Part 1 (as Browserhax and menuhax were patched with 10.6.0 and will no longer work and versions less than -20 cannot be used with Browserhax.)
- Ninjhax (requires Cubic Ninja)
- smashbroshax (requires Super Smash Bros. and only works on New 3DS)
- oot3dhax (requires Ocarina of Time 3D and either a powersaves or another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
- supermysterychunkhax (requires Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
- freakyhax (requires Freakyforms Deluxe)
- basehaxx (requires Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
11.0.0: You MUST have used a hardmod downgrade to successfully complete Part 2 later.
<9.0.0: you can find instructions for updating to 9.2.0-20 here
. Browserhax does not support versions below 9.0.0.
If you are using a game for hax, you will need to enter HomeBrew Launcher using it instead of browserhax or menuhax while on 10.6.0/10.7.0. After completing the initial 9.2.0 downgrade, you no longer need the game to complete the rest of the guide.