Hacking I am super behind in PSvita hacking. Can someone update me?

bbcali89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! I used to have a PSTV modded, well I still do but I never used it. I've had my psvita for a long time but finally got around to fixing the screen some months ago now I want to get into the hacking scene with it. It is on 3.52 Can anyone help me with a updated tutorial? I am pretty versed in modifying consoles so just a basic step tutorial or even the programs needed will probably be enough to get me started. Thank you!

Also do I need a vita memory card to initiate the hack?

PS: I have a SDvita coming. I am assuming that is where we store backups/homebrew etc?

Is it plug and play?

Thank you again.

Last edited by bbcali89,
Reactions: Stealphie

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! I used to have a PSTV modded, well I still do but I never used it. I've had my psvita for a long time but finally got around to fixing the screen some months ago now I want to get into the hacking scene with it. It is on 3.52 Can anyone help me with a updated tutorial? I am pretty versed in modifying consoles so just a basic step tutorial or even the programs needed will probably be enough to get me started. Thank you!

Also do I need a vita memory card to initiate the hack?

PS: I have a SDvita coming. I am assuming that is where we store backups/homebrew etc?

Is it plug and play?

Thank you again.
SD2Vita is not completely plug and play, you need format and configure your SD card before using it on the vita. The guide in the link will tell you everything you need! You are in luck since the scene is so advanced now that hacking is easy and intuitive.
If you have vita 1000 model you need a vita memory to initiate the process. if you have the 2000 model you are in luck since it comes with 1GB of on board memory.

You will do fine! Just read everything with time and don't try to cut corners. One you are done you will have a great system to play Vita, PSP, PSX and other systems.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Reactions: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)