I am new to cfw

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kkusagami, Jul 11, 2017.

1. kkusagami
    OP

kkusagami Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Malaysia
    Hello there ,I have read on banwave thread for some time,and I would like to ask that,

1)I should dump my LFCS_B to keep it somewhere safe,and download the public one to use it online,right?
    2)Should I follow this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/ for doing so with 3 files ? Or I can just inject the public LFCS_B only?
    3)If the public seed got ban some time later, I have keep following the guide above again to do the unban? How if I want to use back my own LFCS_B ?

Thank you in advance.

2. proflayton123

proflayton123 悲しみ

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    1) yeah you should if it isn't already banned
    2) it's best to backup said contents from the guide, including your own LFCSB and then inject the public one.
    3) The same for injecting the public but with your own

3. Xeonhawk

Xeonhawk GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2014
    United States
    As far as I know the banwave isn't in effect as of right now, my original localfriendseed got banned and I've been using the public one for ~2 months without any issues. If you're using B9S I recommend following this video guide:

Anyway just disabling spotpass sending in the settings should be good enough to keep you safe.

4. kkusagami
    OP

kkusagami Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Malaysia

Okay,thank you,you both, I think I'm understand the method now.

Xeonhawk and proflayton123 like this.