K.Wall.245

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys. I'm technically not new here. It's a new account. My old account, QKid, had a username that I didn't really like. So, seeing as I asked mods and admins if I can change my username, and with no response, I made this account. It has a name that will be with me for life, because it is my name - KoWALsky. So, yeah, hi.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am Catboy
This is The Angry Bear Cavalry!
2l9mvyv.jpg

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Welcome K.Wall.24 as you can see, your new account has been banned. I've changed the name on your original account (would be shame to start all over since you had original for years now, and have more then 100 posts).

Dupe accounts are against rules anyways, so don't do this again
wink.gif

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
Welcome K.Wall.24 as you can see, your new account has been banned. I've changed the name on your original account (would be shame to start all over since you had original for years now, and have more then 100 posts).

Dupe accounts are against rules anyways, so don't do this again
wink.gif

My apologies, I actually didn't know that. I had sent a PM to somebody about it a few weeks ago. I didn't know who to talk to. Looking back it was Costello (i just chose at random an admin) asking if he could make sure it got to the right place. Looking back that was kind of stupid. Anyway, thank you. And yeah, won't happen again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?