Hardware I adore my GBM

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lkafj;lsjdgk;lj;lWJD;LFJLSJDJFLA;JLFJDLAJ my girlfriend an i just bought one of these from amazon, shes getting the stock black faceplated micro and im getting the 20th anniversary famicom one unopened
happy.gif
totally worth the money im thinkin, i wanna get a flashcard would EZ Flash IV be the best? i already own the pokemon games on gba so the RTC isnt a prob, i may seem like a spaz but there is just something about getting packages by ups containing gaming gear!@#!@#!@ im so hyped ive never owned a GBM all i had was the first GBA released (purple right?) wooooooot

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh i kept reading about the EZ Flash IV battery problem (im sure other gba flashcards have the same prob) the whole saving issue thing? is it a hassle to fix?

D

Deleted-236924

EphenSteve said:
meh i kept reading about the EZ Flash IV battery problem (im sure other gba flashcards have the same prob) the whole saving issue thing? is it a hassle to fix?
Gee, I wonder why you never heard of the in-game soft reset on the EZ-Flash IV.

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pingouin7 said:
Strangely, I'd rather have a regular everyday gameboy micro than a fancy special edition one.
Specifically, this:

gbam2.jpg

I wonder if flea market has Gameboy Micro?

That's what mine looks like.

Got it for 3500 yen at a Book Off in Saitama, no charger. I found a charger in Akihabara at Retro Game Camp.

Shorkio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Now I really want that micro
ohnoes.png

Looks like Amazon is selling used pink (
smileipb2.png
) gameboy micro for 22£ without shipping
biggrin.gif

Also, why pink coloured is over ten pounds cheaper than others?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Shorkio said:
Also, why pink coloured is over ten pounds cheaper than others?
unsure.gif
Probably because the seller decided to sell it ten pounds cheaper than the others.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
EphenSteve said:

so just to clarify, all you have to do is the in-game reset after you have already saved and it keeps it, or is this "save" referring to a save state?
no need for the attitude man ive never dabbled in the gba flashcard business but i do appreciate the info.

D

Deleted-236924

EphenSteve said:
Pingouin7 said:
EphenSteve said:

so just to clarify, all you have to do is the in-game reset after you have already saved and it keeps it, or is this "save" referring to a save state?
no need for the attitude man ive never dabbled in the gba flashcard business but i do appreciate the info.
You soft reset back to the menu and it saves just as if you turned off then back on.

D

Deleted-236924

regnad said:
Just to be helpful, since nobody has said how to do it, soft reset is: up L-shoulder A B
Nobody said the soft-reset keys because it was not needed.
They can be changed in the EZ4Client, and it can be found with a quick Google search.

xyanide1986

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heck yeah GBM, I finally got a green one a week ago. Linking this with an SP or something is going to be such a pain, those gbm-to-gba link cable adapters are impossible to find. I might as well get a 2nd SP.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i love how the people here talk about theirs GBMs. :)
the mine is a black one with a silver faceplate , i found this gem in a garage sale 3 years ago and still love it like the first day i found it.
Also found a ags-101, so i have pretty much the gba generation onf consoles

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
+1.

My blue GBM is never far from my side. If Ninty had the foresight (balls) to build the Play-Yan into the unit itself it would be my absolute perfect handheld.

My greatest geeky wish would be for Ninty to re-release the GBM with a AMOLED screen, SD slot, VC eStore and Play-Yan quality MP3 playback. One can only dream... :yaysp:

PS: We need a GBM smiley!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-