1. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

United Kingdom
    well pokemon doesnt lag on the N3DS speeds (though could be better optimized)
    Also its mario kart lol and ocarina of time i a ported n64 game

and you have to consider what games you are playing ofc Hyrule warriors will lag its a combat game with constant model loading and 30+ enemies on the screen at most times

2. Uring

Uring Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Micronesia, Federated States of
    First levels with 3d on.

3. MK73DS

MK73DS Non-commutative algebra

France
    Yes, but you need HANS to be able to use the n3DS clock speed on Pokemon. Also, even if MK7 and ZOoT aren't as beautiful as recent games (I don't think so, ZOoT and MK7 are very beautiful), they at least have a constant fps :P

It's not my problem if Hyrule Warriors lags on n3DS. Nintendo have to do with that : the 3DS has its limitations, developpers have to make their games run smooth on it.

4. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

United Kingdom

well like i said OOT and Mario kart are very low demand games, there is literally not much going on screen at any one point.

Also we found the lag issue the guy is getting playing hyrule warriors he's playing it with the 3D on which is a performance hit though this type of game really isnt visually designed for 3D (most games are not lol)

5. MK73DS

MK73DS Non-commutative algebra

France
    And that's why it's good. I prefer a smooth game rather than a "high quality graphics" game. If they make the 3D models in Hyrule Warriors less detailled, maybe the game will be fine. I'm sure the problem isn't a CPU one but a GPU one (that explains why in 2D it doesn't lag but in 3D it does)

I hope the NX will also be a portable console with a very good HardWare, nowadays even smartphones are better!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Warriors, Legends, emunand