Gaming Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Player 2 8bitdo nonestop Vibration

gersonzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whenever Player 1 is using joy-cons and player 2 is using either 8bitdo controllers, 2nd player has a nonstop vibration occur. If I were to use the 8bitdo under player 1 and player 2 is on joy-cons, no issues. Is this a known problem?

HeyImKevin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same situation here, SN30 pro for player 2 and the joy con controller for player 1. Sn30 was vibrating when used as P2, but the problem totally stopped when the controllers were swapped.

gersonzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally (I guess?) found a fix. Seems like the SN30 isn’t fully supported or has some weird issues with this game. I have to disable the vibration by pressing L/R and select. The vibration immediately stops. Wish i didn’t have to disable it but hey whatever. Thanks everyone

Jacob_25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue, but the vibration only occurs if theres another controller connected to the switch. I disconnected my joy cons from the connected controllers menu, with just the 8BitDo one, and it fixed it.

Jacob_25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue, but the vibration only occurs if theres another controller connected to the switch. I disconnected my joy cons from the connected controllers menu, with just the 8BitDo one, and it fixed it.

Jacob_25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jacob_25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jacob_25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wvrd182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
5 streak dupe post combo there whoa

btw im using sn30pro+ on single controller so far for AoC. No issue. seems like based on what u guys reported it happens when it is in multiple controller setup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU