1. gersonzero

OP gersonzero Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So whenever Player 1 is using joy-cons and player 2 is using either 8bitdo controllers, 2nd player has a nonstop vibration occur. If I were to use the 8bitdo under player 1 and player 2 is on joy-cons, no issues. Is this a known problem?

Scott_pilgrim and StrayGuitarist like this.
  2. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    Have you tried powercycling the Switch? I had a similar issue to this with my SF30Pro in Smash Ultimate and that fixed it.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  3. RAWRzilla22

RAWRzilla22 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Happens to me as well, very odd. The vibration is completely random as far as I can tell.

4. HeyImKevin

HeyImKevin Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Same situation here, SN30 pro for player 2 and the joy con controller for player 1. Sn30 was vibrating when used as P2, but the problem totally stopped when the controllers were swapped.

5. gersonzero

OP gersonzero Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I finally (I guess?) found a fix. Seems like the SN30 isn’t fully supported or has some weird issues with this game. I have to disable the vibration by pressing L/R and select. The vibration immediately stops. Wish i didn’t have to disable it but hey whatever. Thanks everyone

6. Jacob_25

Jacob_25 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have the same issue, but the vibration only occurs if theres another controller connected to the switch. I disconnected my joy cons from the connected controllers menu, with just the 8BitDo one, and it fixed it.

7. Jacob_25

Jacob_25 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have the same issue, but the vibration only occurs if theres another controller connected to the switch. I disconnected my joy cons from the connected controllers menu, with just the 8BitDo one, and it fixed it.

8. Jacob_25

Jacob_25 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

9. Jacob_25

Jacob_25 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

10. Jacob_25

Jacob_25 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States

11. Wvrd182

Wvrd182 Member
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    5 streak dupe post combo there whoa

btw im using sn30pro+ on single controller so far for AoC. No issue. seems like based on what u guys reported it happens when it is in multiple controller setup

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Vibration, Warriors, Calamity