HyperVisor Exploit on firmware 2.5 rumored! Full Jailbreak ETA WEN?

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
According to this video from Modded Warfare at 15:55 there is a possibility that a HV exploit on Ps5 version 2.5 exists:

Apparently PlayStation scene regular Zecoxao also has his hands on the 2.5 HV exploit. I wonder if there is hope for those on 4.03 and 4.51, honestly most dudes are above 2.5 coz everyone was pinning their hopes on 4.03, and at the 2.5 timeframe Ps5's were extremely difficult to buy.

Full jailbreak ETA Wen?

Reactions: SylverReZ and cearp

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Lucky you!
If I were you I'd keep that 2.5 console locked up tight, wouldn't want to risk GF or kids etc updating accidentally.

Although I think the current webkit jailbreaks out in the wild supports 'Block Updates' exploit, ala Ps4.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Has anybody got this exploit to work?
HyperVisor Exploit?
Some say that there is a probability that Yeah it works BUT take that with a pinch of salt.

While others say there's multiple Private HV exploits but none disclosed so far.

All that we do know is that 2.5 may be gold, so stay on as low a firmware as you can and do not update.

Reactions: SylverReZ

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I was referring to 2.50. the 360 also has an exploited hypervisor, and the way that works is that the system loads that old hypervisor when booting, even on the latest firmware. I don't know if that's even possible with the ps5. probably not, since loading the games seems to be behind this wall, so it probably won't boot newer ones.

Reactions: HellGhast

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, I was referring to 2.50. the 360 also has an exploited hypervisor, and the way that works is that the system loads that old hypervisor when booting, even on the latest firmware. I don't know if that's even possible with the ps5. probably not, since loading the games seems to be behind this wall, so it probably won't boot newer ones.
It might be technically possible to boot newer firmware on an old hypervisor, but that doesn't mean anyone will actually do it and release it.

Reactions: schatzi24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!