Gabriel_Yanni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
images.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since I have absolutely NO IDEA what happened here 10 min ago, Just to let my final comment for now:
I tested that pong for at least 10 times, it WORKED everytime... Great news from a dev standpoint (Thanks for the link :P)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 35291

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since I have absolutely NO IDEA what happened here 10 min ago, Just to let my final comment for now:
I tested that pong for at least 10 times, it WORKED everytime... Great news from a dev standpoint (Thanks for the link :P)
OMFG WE GOT PONG? HELL YEAH!! Workin our way up the food chain, baby! Asteroids, here we come!:yayu:

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
tfw hykem is inactive and no one knows if 5.5.1 works or not
We know the IOSU exploit does work becouse only the browser was patched, we also know that the browser being patched means that 5.5.1 is the new 5.4.0 the exploit is there but without an entrypoint (stagefright) nobody on that FW will be able to use it.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
We know the IOSU exploit does work becouse only the browser was patched, we also know that the browser being patched means that 5.5.1 is the new 5.4.0 the exploit is there but without an entrypoint (stagefright) nobody on that FW will be able to use it.

Unless Hykem has a totally different entry point than stagefright ;).

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I really hope we get an announcement on 5.5.1 . I kinda want to update some of my games, but I'll wait for an announcement first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1