Status
Not open for further replies.

Piluvr

Yeeeet
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, just don't expect anything, that way if nothing comes out, you won't feel bad n stuff.
imagine this: Nintendo announces a new feature, free of charge. You can actually load games off the usb, and you can create your own apps. They can have Kernal/IOSU access. But they delay it, and Nintendo stops responding on any form of communication. Thats how it feels to me.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imagine this: Nintendo announces a new feature, free of charge. You can actually load games off the usb, and you can create your own apps. They can have Kernal/IOSU access. But they delay it, and Nintendo stops responding on any form of communication. Thats how it feels to me.
I agree. I get we arent "entitled" to something but this just feels like a tease.

Reactions: Piluvr

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh god, do you know how that would be. Everyone would go crazy of all the waiting. By the time they release it everyone has just used their own exploits to mod their Wii U lol.

Reactions: Exavold

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's probbaly too late to go block my dns isnt it. I unplugged my Wii U when the update was released but when I unplugged it the update wasn't installed yet
Unplug your router and edit the connection without it actually being connected. After that plug in your router and use the update remover homebrew

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
It's a registered trademark of Gateway, who always promises that they will have their next release Just Around The Corner™ (which is another registered property)

Hykem might become a member of gateway and start promoting "soon" also

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think you should check Hykem's profile to be "updated" about his lastest moves and remember: patience is a virtue, if it comes out good, if it doesn't another person will make it possible in the future.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should check Hykem's profile to be "updated" about his lastest moves and remember: patience is a virtue, if it comes out good, if it doesn't another person will make it possible in the future.
That's the problem. There are no updates for well over a week now. Granted there weren't super frequent updates before, but he seems to have straight vanished, and other devs don't even seem to have heard from him. So naturally people are getting antsy for news, or even an "its still on track" from Hykem. Especially with the other recent Wii U happenings, as now we have a new update, and those of us on 5.5 are even more eagerly awaiting news of something more than a hard-to-run pong game.

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That's the problem. There are no updates for well over a week now. Granted there weren't super frequent updates before, but he seems to have straight vanished, and other devs don't even seem to have heard from him. So naturally people are getting antsy for news, or even an "its still on track" from Hykem. Especially with the other recent Wii U happenings, as now we have a new update, and those of us on 5.5 are even more eagerly awaiting news of something more than a hard-to-run pong game.

In his lastest updates he said that he was keep working in IOSU Exploit so don't worry about it: i think he probably don't wanna enter in the website because he don't wanna see 10,000 questions about "when" the IOSU exploit will be out, i understand you but is better wait until it happens.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then we should find Hykem on Google Earth, and use hax on the satellite to turn on infrared, so we can know every time Hykem takes a shit, because if shit happens, we all wanna see it go down! è__é

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys and remember that guys Neimod or something said he talked to Hykem and has Hykem's IOSU exploit, but thenNeimod found a bug and Hykem had to delay the whole thing again (IF IT WEREN'T FOR NEIMOD WE MIGHT OF HAD SOMETHING)

Reactions: josh87402

Fjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Then we should find Hykem on Google earth, and use hax on the satellite to turn on infrared, so we can know every time Hykem takes a shit, because if shit happens, we all wanna see it go down! è__é

Everybody would like to be Hykem's girlfriend right now: read his emails, Whatsapp's, Facebook account and know where is he in every moment, but that is impossible, think about it hahaha.

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The only problem that I actually see is that his latest update was about giving up with the IOSU since other devs took over it (yes I know the rest of the story, he decided to work on it again etc)... So, the latest true update that we had was about late of December when he said he found something and if it doesn't work he will release the work immediately. I think his work is genuine since he has helped with other projects as well and I believe that he will release it (if not until February, maybe a month or so). However the thing that I didn't like was the tease. He doesn't owe me anything I know that, but don't say you are almost there, then after a few delays disappear for more than 10 days. If you don't have time to inform the others on your work at least tell someone you trust , so that he can transfer the news to the rest of us so that some of this craziness around here stops (which is acceptable because of the hype the release date thing did).

Reactions: josh87402

Wooshy

Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
If you don't have time to inform the others on your work at least tell someone you trust , so that he can transfer the news to the rest of us so that some of this craziness around here stops (which is acceptable because of the hype the release date thing did).
Well maybe he just does not have anyone to trust. Followed by Mario with a knife probably seeing what he does to his homeland..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5