Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering Wii isn't selling well having the exploit opening doors for piracy is gonna hit hard on Nintendo

They have NX upcomming. WiiU sales are already down and they are marking the console as a lost cause.

I just hope piracy doesn't give the Wii U even harder times, it will be a shame that Zelda U gets massively pirated and doesn't sell well because of that reason.

Although I can pirate games, I'm still going to purchase Zelda U just like Hikenkami has done with other titles.

Huxley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Considering Wii isn't selling well having the exploit opening doors for piracy is gonna hit hard on Nintendo

I just hope piracy doesn't give the Wii U even harder times, it will be a shame that Zelda U gets massively pirated and doesn't sell well because of that reason.
You know that pokemon X and Y are the bestselling games (selling for more than 14.15 million copies) on the 3ds despite the 3ds had been hacked for more than 2 years. The people that hack thier console are the minority, there will be always those who buy these games full price.

Reactions: Don Jon

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that pokemon X and Y are the bestselling games (selling for more than 14.15 million copies) on the 3ds despite the 3ds had been hacked for more than 2 years. The people that hack thier console are the minority, there will be always those who buy these games full price.
i pretty much agree with this

its not the same as downloading movies where anyone can do it

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well Nintendo NX will be a X64/X86 with the same specs as PS4 lineup, but with even better hardware and also a powerfull ARM processor for crypt.

New lineup has not LLVM as the core coded app, but a new virtual system that is more that safe for the current standards.

Nintendo NX will be 95% more network dependant than internet have always been, so, hack it will mean nothing and GAME WILL BE ALL INTERACTIVE.

The old school Internet License will do all the maths for playable game, no matter you tell I WANT TO PLAY OFFLINE, YOU WILL NOT! GET ONLINE OR NEVER PLAY!

So, Whats is NX plataform?

A PS4 revolution in not SONY hands.

IF Nintendo did it right the hardware will be like I said before and also did the trick with ANDROID/SMARTPHONE world, this mean INTERACTIVITY.

Revolution is not today, NINTENDO IS CURRENT DEAD for profit and this is the last breath! (remember the SEGA?)....

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Nintendo NX will be a X64/X86 with the same specs as PS4 lineup, but with even better hardware and also a powerfull ARM processor for crypt.

New lineup has not LLVM as the core coded app, but a new virtual system that is more that safe for the current standards.

Nintendo NX will be 95% more network dependant than internet have always been, so, hack it will mean nothing and GAME WILL BE ALL INTERACTIVE.

The old school Internet License will do all the maths for playable game, no matter you tell I WANT TO PLAY OFFLINE, YOU WILL NOT! GET ONLINE OR NEVER PLAY!

IF Nintendo did it right the hardware will be like I said before and also did the trick with ANDROID/SMARTPHONE world, this mean INTERACTIVITY.

Revolution is not today, NINTENDO IS CURRENT DEAD for profit and this is the last breath! (remember the SEGA?)....
While we're wildly speculating, another thread that I made to keep people on topic will once again come in handy
https://gbatemp.net/threads/baseless-nintendo-nx-speculation-thread.387352/

Reactions: gamesquest1

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

... what?!

OpenSource

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... what?!

Glad I'm not alone there with that response. There won't be an ARM processor with a x86 processor, it's two different architectures, so I'm not sure what he's going for there. The best I can come up with is he thinks cloud computing will do major work for the next console. No matter what Microsoft tries to promote with Azure, the cloud is not a serious in-game processing option for anything remotely important due to the latency of the internet. Play games remotely over the cloud is possible, but having it do work with the game you're playing on your local machine is ridiculous.

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... back on topic then

Are you Marty McFly? Or how do you know all this?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
i pretty much agree with this

its not the same as downloading movies where anyone can do it
Implying you must be a mad genius to hack your console.

Game of thrones is the most pirated show airing on any network and based on your assumption all involved parties must be broke because lo and behold people can watch it for free. Yet everyone rolls in cash. Fancy, right?

I'm gradually losing my faith in the people that frequent this topic.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a great thread that you guys should be cluttering instead of this one: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-piracy-discussion.382091/
Gotta contain the virus, m9
Actually, there is an interesting theory that pirates would wear an eye-patch to light blind one eye so when they jumped onto another ship, they could go below deck, switch the eyepatch eye, and not be blind and vulnerable while killing the other people below deck!
Okay, that's pretty awesome. So much for depth perception though.
>faith
>this topic
>greentexting
plz

Last edited by henn64,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?