Not open for further replies.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can you tell tho ?

Well I can't speak for the guy as I don't personally know him but usually when something "leaks" it's unknown at the time, which is why the developer goes on a bitch fit.

I can't remember the last time a developer went on a bitch fit though, but yeah it's happened. I doubt he (hykem) is that type of guy but if he is? fuck him. We don't need that drama BS.

Reactions: Exavold

Zeroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol one guy Talk bshit without any prove and some People follow.waiting is Terible i know. But such commands can destroy all. Thats stupid.

Hykem make his work if He release iosu or Not is only up to him.

So Lets wait and stop this hype.

Sorry my english is Not the Best and autocorrect from Phone take the Rest xD

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol one guy Talk bshit without any prove and some People follow.waiting is Terible i know. But such commands can destroy all. Thats stupid.

Hykem make his work if He release iosu or Not is only up to him.

So Lets wait and stop this hype.

Sorry my english is Not the Best and autocorrect from Phone take the Rest xD
I don't think ending hype and speculation is better.

But people saying "oh this is gonna come out this day" and such without facts or anything is what makes this forum look bad.

Just don't spread bullshit or at least make sure that people know that it's only speculation.

Reactions: Zeroy

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It comes out the 31th. I have valid proof. (Kappa)

a85cfa2417.png

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hope there will be usb support or coming.
was exited till i readed loadiine is only sdcard,maybe there will be a loader ala usb loader gx for wiiu,maybe loadiine get new features?
buts its to early,exploit must be released first,and i have time,have a nice collection of more then 40 consoles,so i can game till i die.
i have patience,better wait till he releases safe and clean exploit that working perfekt.

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys stop speculating and be patient. Even when the IOSU exploit gets released we will need more time for new tools to be developed. You won't magically get 'everything' at once.

Reactions: canariobr

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Guys stop speculating and be patient. Even when the IOSU exploit gets released we will need more time for new tools to be developed. You won't magically get 'everything' at once.
Pmuch this, I already realized that when IOSU drops most we can do is install it, be very satisfied if we have the boot time exploit indeed, and then wait and have the current loadiine still for a good while.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little question,after IOSU release,does 5.5 webkit/kernel will be released too?

The 5.5.0 browser exploit is required to use the IOSU exploit, and Hykem plans to release IOSU working on 5.5.0, so that will be. Since an IOSU exploit is functionally equivalent to a PPC kernel exploit, there is no reason to release the private 5.5.0 PPC kernel exploit.

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 5.5.0 browser exploit is required to use the IOSU exploit, and Hykem plans to release IOSU working on 5.5.0, so that will be. Since an IOSU exploit is functionally equivalent to a PPC kernel exploit, there is no reason to release the private 5.5.0 PPC kernel exploit.

Does this mean that,with IOSU,we will be able to mod game like kernel exploit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4