MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So... Hykem confirmed he has quit work on IOSU exploit.
We might still see release from qlutoo (or plutoo?), but he hasn't released anything thus far. (I know the awesome 3DS talk, but that was not a full featured release of the kernel stuff etc., awesome sure but not a "real" release)

I hope this will be released but it's anyone's guess at this point, it seems like Hykem is no longer interested in releasing his either which is sad, but there's little we can do about it.
PROOF:
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911512/
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911706/

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
would a 32 fit? I mean it's frkin 30$ I don't have those so it's annoying
atm I just want to play DKCTF and Bayo 2 so I think 16 might work

awww

If you want just bayo 2 and dkctf then maybe but I don't want to buy multiple cards for loads of games
I personally want like space for atleast 70 games I think, kind of like my Nintendo wii

So... Hykem confirmed he has quit work on IOSU exploit.
We might still see release from qlutoo (or plutoo?), but he hasn't released anything thus far. (I know the awesome 3DS talk, but that was not a full featured release of the kernel stuff etc., awesome sure but not a "real" release)

I hope this will be released but it's anyone's guess at this point, it seems like Hykem is no longer interested in releasing his either which is sad, but there's little we can do about it.
PROOF:
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911512/
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5911706/

But hykems 5.5 is done so maybe he means he can't find an alternative way to get the exploit out for other boot methods

Maybe he will release a simple 5.5 exploit tho :(

Last edited by Miles54321,

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want just bayo 2 and dkctf then maybe but I don't want to buy multiple cards for loads of games
I personally want like space for atleast 70 games I think, kind of like my Nintendo wii

But hykems 5.5 is done so maybe he means he can't find an alternative way to get the exploit out for other boot methods

Maybe he will release a simple 5.5 exploit tho :(
No. He was pretty clear about that.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
IOSU being just around the corner and the 3DS soon getting a downgrader.

This is like late christmas for me!
IOSU is currently not looking great. Hykem seems to have stopped work on it, and it's 100% unclear if we will see a release, Hykem expects plutoo to release this but it's really not that easy seeing as Plutoo never released anything before and to my understanding has been behind the scenes mostly...

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
IOSU is currently not looking great. Hykem seems to have stopped work on it, and it's 100% unclear if we will see a release, Hykem expects plutoo to release this but it's really not that easy seeing as Plutoo never released anything before and to my understanding has been behind the scenes mostly...
Thanks for nothing plutoo :(

canariobr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I still did not understand why Hykem is not sharing anything. Just because some other guy achieved same thing? or did this other guy achieved something he did not?

Sincerly I am truly disappointed. All hype created and now Hykem wont share anything?

Last edited by canariobr,

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao nothen is even released and this dude is saying he has stopped working on his exploit didnt this dude say his IOSU was done and working was just looking for some new exploit for boot? if it was real he would release his already done and working IOSU exploit.Funny thing is few was saying sumthing like this would happen and that Hykem would quit and not release seems thats what happend smells fishy.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still did not understand why Hykem is not sharing anything. Just because some other guy achieved same thing? or did this other guy achieved something he did not?

Sincerly I am truly disappointed. All hype created and now Hykem wont share anything?
Me neither, but as I said earlier, there is little to nothing we can really do to change any of this.

Reactions: canariobr

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
lmao nothen is even released and this dude is saying he has stopped working on his exploit didnt this dude say his IOSU was done and working was just looking for some new exploit for boot? if it was real he would release his already done and working IOSU exploit.Funny thing is few was saying sumthing like this would happen and that Hykem would quit and not release seems thats what happend smells fishy.
Hykem most likely has IOSU, he contributes to the wiki often which shows he at least has the knowledge needed.

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the most logical explanation is that Hykem is having a hissy fit someone else has an exploit although he knows just about as much as us presumably (nothing). No idea why there should be any debate about that, You're wasting your time as it's entirely possible Hykem gets over this knee jerk reaction and continues to release his exploit

Reactions: MRJPGames
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone +1