MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think the most logical explanation is that Hykem is having a hissy fit someone else has an exploit although he knows just about as much as us presumably (nothing). No idea why there should be any debate about that, You're wasting your time as it's entirely possible Hykem gets over this knee jerk reaction and continues to release his exploit
I hope for this, I pray for this! (and I'm an atheist so that's saying something XD)

Reactions: Piluvr

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why hykem is rage quitting... So someone else has found access whether it's the same or different doesn't matter.

Hykem was due to release in January why quit now. The other guys havnt said anything about a release and obviously hykem should have more on this as he's been working on it for long. Ever since Marcan showed him the exploit on 3.2

His decision to quit seems immature at best

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hope Hykem have a second thought and release what he has before quit. It is not fair to get us the hype and quit when the other devs havent promised a release, as he did

truly disappointed here
I think we are all truly disappointed by what happened today.

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thank you again Golden45 and Dimok, with all others that helped you, Cyan etc). You released loadiine without ''big worlds'' and you even update it in in no time with almost 90% compatibility.
As i used to have an o3ds in 5.1 fw and waiting last christmas for Gatewait i wouldn't be able to have this situation again waiting for the IOSU, it is so frustrating.
Though i feel bad for all of those with fw 5.4 and above. Patience is a virtue

Last edited by Inuk,

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont understand , why all of you crying now
and what the fuaaack has smea and the others had do to with wiiU devolpment
we all know the names who working daily with the xploit
just look at the iosu on wiki, our Demon Hykem is the one who reversed mostly the whole iosu
than others jumped in
i personaly shit on the others let them leak and leech work from devs who do not make this for fame

and you the others
you got the xploit?? then release it
talk is cheap especially if you make such a disrespect!!!

Last edited by moops44,
Reactions: jubbagee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding