Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.
I hope you're reading this.
I believe that it's amazing that you even consider releasing the exploit after all the bullshit going on here in this hellhole, if i were you i wouldn't release it at all.

I wish you the very best in your pursuit of getting everything done.

May the force be with you!

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
All those drama queens here are just unappreciative... They should be thankful for Hykem spending so much afford and time in the exploit. They should also be thankful that Smea is developing and stockpiling another exploit. If you feel teased by what he is demonstrating... well, it's your own bad luck.
Even if the exploit would be out today you couldn't do anything with it unless some applications/homebrews or whatever that requires IOSU is published.
For myself at least, I'd be able to test a program that was over 16k. Finding out that the hardware I bought that my kids wanted so badly, could be hacked like the Xbox and Xbox 360 back in the day got me a little excited and my purchase doesn't feel like such a rip-off anymore. If the console actually had a big library of games worth playing, I wouldn't feel the way I do now, but I know it's my own fault for not investigating more. I am not complaining about there not being a release yet, and he can take as long as he wants. In the meantime, since I've found some tools to help, I have started looking for entry points on my own, as well as compiling various programs for testing. As long as whatever he is doing allows larger programs to be written, is safe from updates, and allows you to spoof, I'll be happy. Playing around on the Wii U brings back the memories of working with the PPC on the Xbox 360.

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Instead of constantly speculating and/or asking Hykem questions and even questioning his capabilities, why not just find a different hobby and keep yourself busy with that for a while.
The shitposting in here isn't going to make it come out faster, in fact you're slowing him down and in some cases even piss him off (assuming he even gives a fuck).
Hykem and the others involved know what they're doing, give it time and go back to your cave til it's out.

Reactions: yka1988

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If i am able to guess your mindset, you split the world in two parts: those want are kind and sweet, loving Hykem and other Devs, praying all day long patiently and peacefully, smoking w**d AND those ugly pirates, arguing, insulting, spitting blood on the floor...
Maybe the world is more complex and full of nuances....
There is a french word for this 'on ne mord la main qui te nourrit'....'Do not bite the hand feeding you'.

Reactions: PF2M

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's all this crap that he got his WiiU from the "community"... from what I could gather one person donated him the entire cost, and I'd be willing to guess who that was.. None of the pricks moaning in here about it are the one who coughed up any money.
Is this a serious question? If so PM me and I'll fill you in. If not shut up and stop trying to create tension. I understand the point that you're trying to make but it's not exactly an accurate one

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,
Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
To be honest there are some ignorant people here

This guy works his socks off to get us an exploit and you're all like RELEASE now release NOW (some of you)

As if games like: Agar.io, Tom clancy's the divison, League of Legends, Dota 2, Games you bought for your wii U

For the last time for those who shit on hykem or SonyUSA: Shut the hell up and let this man do his job, Jesus Christ! :P

Last edited by Miles54321,

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
To be honest there are some ignorant people here

This guy works his socks off to get us an exploit and you're all like RELEASE now release NOW (some of you)

As if games like: Agar.io, Tom clancy's the divison, League of Legends, Dota 2, Games you bought for your wii U

For the last time for those who shit on hykem or SonyUSA: Shut the hell up and let this man do his job, Jesus Christ! :P

You should not melt 'shit', 'hell' and 'Jesus Christ' in one unique sentence....sounds blasphemous....
I never heard this expression 'to work his/her/their socks off'.....sounds very funny....

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

kaotik2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest this thread really hasn't helped with all the speculation. It might help SonyUSA feel important but I think its only caused more problems. In future I think developers should create an exploit thread when an exploit is actually ready or close to being ready... You could say but I didn't want everybody to update, but Nintendo still didn't patch anything so that was a pointless decision. Creating threads like this and making up release dates is only going to create more hype. I mean let's not forget this is Nintendo and this console attracts the largest amount of kids, you have to understand people are going to act like kids if they are kids.

You owe nobody anything Hykem so don't stress yourself trying to predict unrealistic release dates. When its out its out and that's all anybody needs to know.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's gonna be really bad is if @Hykem has the exploit running, posts a video of it running on YouTube and then just goes on camera saying "Sorry GBAtemp, you people doubted me, called me a fake, etc....and here it is running......"....and if he did, I honestly wouldn't blame him. People on here think they are OWED something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock