Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore."
I'm glad you are taking the high road on this. Thank you for your efforts. I hope you don't let entitled assholes bug you anymore.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted-355425

At least hykem checked in to see the angry posts about the missed release date again :grog:

Reactions: zecoxao

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
At least hykem checked in to see the angry posts about the missed release date again :grog:
Heavy-Breathing-Fat-Cat-Meme-Gif.gif

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I considered updating to 5.5.1 was to grab the latest Mario Maker update.
I think I'm going to be extra cautious and stay on 5.5.0 just in case, however. I always regretted upgrading from 5.3.2 for Mario Maker.

I'm playing MM on 5.3.2 with FW spoof. Works great, shoulda been patient.

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Let's face it. Hykem doesn't owe anything to any of us here. Everybody will be glad when he releases the IOSU exploit (which he will after all these mean posts). I think much of the drama was created due to the delayed release dates. It would be much better if from the beginning Hykem said what he did now, it will be released when it will be released... Everybody would be happy and there would be no angry people here. Looking forward to this I have faith that when it will be released it will be great! The only thing we can do is patience...

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I just want a thank you to Hykem for the all hard work.

Pretty brave to say that with no results :P

Nah, im just playing, he's hard at work as we speak, Hykem if you don't deliver you'll never hear the end of it though mate, so don't wait too long :P

Just release within 20XX and ill be fine ^_^

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
whenever your ready kind sir......very grateful to you sonyusa and all the other devs for your hard work and your continued.....support......we will support you all we can......and please please please do NOT LISTEN to the IDIOTS......Thank You....

isamudyson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Am i attending a Miss America contest ?
You (from above) don't need to show how bleeding is your heart.
We all thank devs for the spent time to developp exploits.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.
So he got a free Wii U from the "community" so he could research and give something back to the community... But now he doesn't owe the "community" anything at all.... Okaaaaay.

Just kidding hykem way to go. Keep up the good work and don't ever give in those ungrateful temp scumbags who keep asking for the exploit just for piracy. BTW, i'm on 5.3.2 and I an loving loadiine great homebrew app.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So he got a free Wii U from the "community" so he could research and give something back to the community... But now he doesn't owe the "community" anything at all.... Okaaaaay.

Just kidding hykem way to go. Keep up the good work and don't ever give in those ungrateful temp scumbags who keep asking for the exploit just for piracy. BTW, i'm on 5.3.2 and I an loving loadiine great homebrew app.
Of course you're on 5.3.2... what a...... SIGH !

Last edited by Droyd,

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.

Hopefully you saw my post (i doubt it but here goes anyway):

Well, i certainly don't mind waiting a bit longer for something if it's going to improve the outcome/result.
Yes, waiting is boring but posting BS and acting like a complete idiot won't make Hykem release it any sooner.

It's a good thing he's ignoring most of the shit posts on here, and he's informed us a couple of times of his progress.
We shouldn't even be complaining in the first place. We should be thankful various people are working their *** off to please a crowd whom aren't always respectful/grateful to(wards) them.

Well.. this wasn't supposed to be a TL;DR post so i'll end it here anyways =P

'See' you on #Wiiudev, or something (i haven't got much to say there but love to read interesting stuff).

(wise choice decision btw)

:toot:GO Hykem GO :toot:
Well, he literally went now ;-)

Last edited by 2manyGames2play,
Reactions: John2568
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!