Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India
'Does this provide a backup loader'

'I am not greedy or a pirate'

ok

I joke Im much the same, have tons of discs and would prefer to keep them in good order. IOSU will allow for this, providing someone makes a loader for it, for now you have loadiine with sd card support, up to 5.4.0 firmware.

OK Dave- thanks !
I hope its going to be a very exciting time for all of us

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone knows how to download Wii U games updates? I know that in the fw that there are exploits and the backups there is a program that download updates, but on original games on 5.5.0? (Nintendo will release a Splatoon update)

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would think all the wiiu owners own a 360 or ps3 to pass time. Heck even a ps4 or Xbone. I myseld only played dkctf on my wiiu (own both digital and disc) never update the game or the fw required for it. I wanted to download the dk64 but I would need to update my console correct?

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would think all the wiiu owners own a 360 or ps3 to pass time. Heck even a ps4 or Xbone. I myseld only played dkctf on my wiiu (own both digital and disc) never update the game or the fw required for it. I wanted to download the dk64 but I would need to update my console correct?
Correct (Except if you are on 5.3.2 ; you could have used a spoof.).

D

Deleted-355425

All these people talking about updating and stuff. I'm over here playing all the other games i own, passing the time until the exploit drops. My console hasn't even been plugged into the wall other than the time or
No, I can only afford one current gen console... and i cannot imagine i am the only one :P.

PS Sorry for the slightly offtopic reaction...

Play some wii or GameCube games then.

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Or a 386 Compatible windows machine. A very common configuration.

Reactions: Guy50570

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Got all Consoles, in hope some Release the PS4 Exploit that is exist since almost Release of Console. But no one does, because of anti Piracy stupidness :P

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have a glorious gaming PC. B-)
#PCMasterRace
I have one too! With a 5 year old processor, but still good. The GPU is actually 1478 Mhz

Attachments

• BIOSFXP.jpg
    BIOSFXP.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 306

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And that is good?
It's annoyingly slow and nowhere near as fun as the real one. Plus it looks like an Android game with all the missing effects
The HDR effect is just gone, no anti-aliasing or any post processing effects, and it isnt playable. So it doesn't justify as being a playable game. CEMU needs some optimizations lol.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
The HDR effect is just gone, no anti-aliasing or any post processing effects, and it isnt playable. So it doesn't justify as being a playable game. CEMU needs some optimizations lol.
cemu in all fairness is very young, dolphin was slow and unoptimized in its beginnings and now it runs like a champ, its a matter of time and optimism by the devs who are doing an amazing job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1