Status
Not open for further replies.

wawnord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, i have one boy. But i'm not looking to save at least a few bucks or a SD Card. I dont have a problem with pirated stuff, but imo ppl should not be tooooo stingy. some ppl think that everything has to be for free... even the media where they had their "backups" saved. They dont want to spend 60 or 70 Bucks for the game...oh ..ok... but then they even dont want to pay 9 Bucks for an proper SD Card or spend 2 $ for a good Blank disk instead of buying crapshit disks for 50Cent??? And then crying starts:" Mimimi, my games are not working....mimi, this wont work... mimimi heeeeeeelp me"
Some things never changes: War for example :D just be kidding.
But in the past, everytime people where whining cause they used shitty medias. All times: PS1/PS2/Gamecuby/Xbox/Xbox 360/3DS and now Wiiu

Last edited by wawnord,

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, i have one boy. But i'm not looking to save at least a few bucks or a SD Card. I dont have a problem with pirated stuff, but imo ppl should not be tooooo stingy. some ppl think that everything has to be for free... even the media where they had their "backups" saved. They dont want to spend 60 or 70 Bucks for the game...oh ..ok... but then they even dont want to pay 9 Bucks for an proper SD Card or spend 2 $ for a good Blank disk instead of buying crapshit disks for 50Cent??? And then crying starts:" Mimimi, my games are not working....mimi, this wont work... mimimi heeeeeeelp me"
But in the past, everytime people where whining cause they used shitty medias. All times: PS1/PS2/Gamecuby/Xbox/Xbox 360/3DS and now Wiiu

Wat.

Reactions: josh87402

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
This guy doesn't have any kids lol
about 40 dollars (£25) can get you a wireless sd so you can wipe, transfer, etc on the fly from your phone or pc, a worthy investment.

Reactions: josh87402

Pioneer2k7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

That is like buying an iPhone for 600 Bucks and then "LOL? 60cent's for an app? NO WAY!"

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can see that lol. I'm just talking about buying expensive hard drives and stuff. Hell, even cheaper stuff seems to be out of my reach lately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2