warrios96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good morning,

A few days ago I bought a V4.1 chip for the OLED.
This is the chip:
Screenshot_2022-12-20-10-31-20-821-edit_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

My problem is that when looking for manuals or videos I can't find one that has a complete installation guide. Does anyone know of a video that correctly explains the installation of the chip or a Manual with detailed steps?

I have another question and I don't know what this Flex is for:
Screenshot_2022-12-19-20-09-05-364-edit_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

In the videos I don't see it being used but I think it is necessary.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance.

Last edited by warrios96,

Phantomas77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the exact chip as yours, for OLED you need to use the other cables (see attachment). I suggest you not to flash it with any FW and try with the one it came with. I flashed it with hwfly-nx before install and it boots directly to OFW with green light, so keep it stock and maybe flash it if everything works well.

For the install points refer to STHETIX diagrams (first one), check his github.

You can use the CLK, etc flex cable, though people recommend doing the jump wire for better install.

Cheers!

Attachments

• hwfly.png
    hwfly.png
    457.1 KB · Views: 139

warrios96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have not made a good purchase... But since I've spent the money and it can be done I'm going to try this way.
If anyone knows of a manual or youtube video explaining it with this chip for the OLED I would appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

Tengo el chip exacto que el tuyo, para OLED necesitas usar los otros cables (ver adjunto). Te sugiero que no lo flashees con ningún FW y pruebes con el que viene. Lo actualicé con hwfly-nx antes de la instalación y arranca directamente en OFW con luz verde, así que manténgalo en stock y tal vez lo actualice si todo funciona bien.

Para los puntos de instalación, consulte los diagramas de STHETIX (el primero), consulte su github.

Puede usar el cable flexible CLK, etc., aunque la gente recomienda hacer el cable de salto para una mejor instalación.

¡Salud!

¿Dónde se debe conectar este Flex?
1,2 o 3?
Screenshot_2022-12-20-18-27-59-326-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited by warrios96,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.