Hacking Huzzah recieved mah SCDSTWO!

Zmanattack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works. it is a slightly early version i believe. Mario kart super circuit was working pretty great. Link to the past worked what i tried.

Looking good

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that's very good to know.

I can't wait to get my DSTWO.
smile.gif

I just realized that the Supercard Forum of GBAtemp has now stirred, after a millenia of sleeping.

Hax Mega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After messing around with it on the beta firmware a bit on my XL, there are a few odd things that are to be expected with a non release firmware. First thing is that the GBA emulator seems to be perfectly functional. I played around with everything in it except the cheats. I tried out the Minish Cap on default settings, and it seemed to work very well. The game had a frame skip of 2 on, so I changed it and tested it at 0. To my surprise, it worked practically perfectly with no noticeable frame rate dips. Over all, it works pretty well. (One thing to note is that the option is set to the Chinese language, but it is in English. While changing it to English turns it Chinese) I tried to go into the DS mode of the card, and it listed all the games I had on the card. (Only like 4 atm)It ran DS games just fine (As expected), but the in game menu was not available and would not boot when I pressed ABYXLR together. Also, the start button at the EOSTWO caused the system to crash. Both the button, and tapping it on the touch screen caused a crash. The options menu was unacceptable due to crashing.

This is all of course on the firmware that is beta.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Got my package yesterday. Will do a full review in due course. gonna take some time to go over all the features.
I also got a rather tacky pseudo blue leather ribbon doodaa. Don't know the proper term for it.

Initial impressions are mixed. GBA compatibility appears to be the same as iPlayer. Build quality seems a bit fragile. Noticeable IC bumps on label side. Tight fit into slot 1. OS froze up on several occasions whist I tried out the GBA emulator(beta software). I don't care for the DSi style mode select at boot. New GUI layout needs work. Moonshell looks like an after thought once they couldn't have hardware video support out of the box on launch. Fingers crossed that all these issues will be addressed in the coming months.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hax Mega said:
the in game menu was not available and would not boot when I pressed ABYXLR together. Also, the start button at the EOSTWO caused the system to crash. Both the button, and tapping it on the touch screen caused a crash. The options menu was unacceptable due to crashing.

This is all of course on the firmware that is beta.

Try L+R+start for in game menu button combo. You can also change this combo in the settings menu

I briefly tried the hardware "slow motion" feature on sonic racing. It didn't appear to work. This could just an issue with this particular game or the beta OS software doesn't support this feature yet.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As of now I would give this cart a 6.5/10 the software has lots of bugs right now
frown.gif

Hope they fix them soon and add the SNES and movie support

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for mine to come in. I hope all the issues with the firmware begin to get worked on so this card can live up to its potential.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
dudereno said:
I also got a rather tacky pseudo blue leather ribbon doodaa. Don't know the proper term for it.

Strap.

I've seen blue, pink and black ones.... lucky dip...

HaHa thats it. Too early in the morning for me
smile.gif
6.30am uk time. Still on auto-pilot.
Glad I didn't get a pink one.. ooer missus!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!