Hunter X Hunter Translations?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by enigma85, Jan 11, 2012.

1. enigma85
    OP

enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Wherever A Girl Is That Likes Me
    hey i'm a big fan of hunter x hunter series and am happy they started the manga back up again. anyways there are a a few gb/gba games out for it and was curious if anyone here has seen or knows of a translation or hell even a walkthrough. i've only found one walkthrough for the gba game. i have my supercard dstwo and 3ds and want to seriously try these games but they are rpg's and i dont know much japanese. any help would be great!

2. Auryn

Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 21, 2011
    Swaziland
  3. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Portugal
    Steam City
    There are two interesting games a PS2 action rpg game and a gba rpg with harvest moon mixes, it's a really interesting game, unfortunally it was never translated (that I recall)...
    If, from what I understood, you're asking if there's any Hunter x Hunter game translated, from what I know, the game related to Hunter X Hunter that was translated, were the Jump Stars games for the DS... Also, I think this isn't the proper area for this question, seeing as it's mostly general consoles. =O

4. enigma85
    OP

enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2008
    United States
    Wherever A Girl Is That Likes Me
    Thanks for the replies! its much appreciated and sorry i put this in the wrong one. i do want to play them on my 3ds lol but i guess i gotta scour for some walthroughs online and try my best! thanks again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice