Hunter X Hunter Translations?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by enigma85, Jan 11, 2012.

Jan 11, 2012

Hunter X Hunter Translations? by enigma85 at 11:06 PM (3,321 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. enigma85
    OP

Member enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hey i'm a big fan of hunter x hunter series and am happy they started the manga back up again. anyways there are a a few gb/gba games out for it and was curious if anyone here has seen or knows of a translation or hell even a walkthrough. i've only found one walkthrough for the gba game. i have my supercard dstwo and 3ds and want to seriously try these games but they are rpg's and i dont know much japanese. any help would be great!

2. Auryn

Member Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
  3. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    There are two interesting games a PS2 action rpg game and a gba rpg with harvest moon mixes, it's a really interesting game, unfortunally it was never translated (that I recall)...
    If, from what I understood, you're asking if there's any Hunter x Hunter game translated, from what I know, the game related to Hunter X Hunter that was translated, were the Jump Stars games for the DS... Also, I think this isn't the proper area for this question, seeing as it's mostly general consoles. =O

4. enigma85
    OP

Member enigma85 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks for the replies! its much appreciated and sorry i put this in the wrong one. i do want to play them on my 3ds lol but i guess i gotta scour for some walthroughs online and try my best! thanks again