Humble Indie Bundle #4 now live!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FYI, it seems all/most of the HIB #3 games have been added to HIB #4 for everyone who paid over the average when they bought it (or pay over the average when they buy it now). Added games:
  • VVVVVV
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Cogs
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Hammerfight
Brings the total for this bundle to 12 games. All the extra games also include soundtracks. All for a minimum of $5.16 at the moment.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FYI, it seems all/most of the HIB #3 games have been added to HIB #4 for everyone who paid over the average when they bought it (or pay over the average when they buy it now). Added games:
  • VVVVVV
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Cogs
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Hammerfight
Brings the total for this bundle to 12 games. All the extra games also include soundtracks. All for a minimum of $5.16 at the moment.
Whoa! This is Christmas :grog:

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the bundle with all of the bonuses (awesome), and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that HIB 3 just got included. Now I finally have a legit copy of VVVVVV :P Great game.

My only complaints with this bundle is that the latest update for Cave Story+ (which was supposed to add an option to use the 3DS soundtrack) managed to murder the executable for the OSX version of the game, which makes me sad (I'm forced to install it on my Windows partition, which is almost full, or wait for another update). That and the fact that Shank, NightSky, and Hammerfight don't have Steam OSX versions.

EDIT: It seems that Steam fixed the OSX version. However, the way they fixed it was by reverting to an older version, so Mac users don't get the 3DS soundtrack yet. B'aww.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse