Humble Indie Bundle #4 now live!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Dammit, I really want an online payment account now. This bundle is awesome.
(and no, I don't have a credit/debit card)
Don't know about Canada where I presume you live, but here in Northern Europe Visa Electron is quite popular and can be given to basically anyone. Visa Electron can be made to act as a Visa card on sites like paypal (depends on bank for this) and thus it works. Have you tried that? (also it's free here).

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Just been trying to play Jamestown (not due it having James in the name... honest :P) but cannot use 'vaunt' when using my mouse - it doesn't seem to be recognising the middle button.

Don't suppose anyone knows a fix? There doesn't appear to be a way to remap buttons, and i really would prefer mouse control over keyboard or 360 controller.

EDIT: Forget that, my mouse seems to be on the way out - just as well I should be getting a new one for christmas.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Also for everyone getting the bundle: Use torrents and help the site keep the load costs at a nice level. Especially if you don't have a certain upload limit per month (currently at 250 KB/s at uni, around 1000 KB/s at home) :P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is the first bundle I'm interested to buy :)
I don't know all the games, but I'm interested by CaveStory and NisghtSky.
The Shootem'up seems fun.

Wasn't CaveStory+ announced on steam only?
I can launch all the games without a steam account, right?

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I hate China. I'm overseas over here right now and I believe part of the transaction process is blocked. Otherwise I would've fully supported the cause by paying above the average price. :\

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I can launch all the games without a steam account, right?
Yes. You just get free steam vouchers for all the games when you buy them. Downloading them is also possible via Direct Download and Torrents. Also DRM-FREE!

torrents.png

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah they're all individual and are kept online for as long as possible (ie. as long as the company is going?). The torrents also have web seeds so in case that no one is downloading, you'll be able to download from the site.

Thanks for purchasing the Humble Indie Bundle #4! To access your DRM-free copies of all of the games on any platform, just follow this link: xxxxxxxx.
Please save this email so that you can download the games again whenever you'd like in the future. We will keep your copies online at the above URL for the foreseeable future. Please make local backups though, to save bandwidth.

EDIT: Sometimes posts with code seem to end up a mess. Is there anything possible to be done about it?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
now if only my keyboard wouldnt suck... in super meat boy, i cant dash to the left and jump, it works to the right though.

same with cave story, where i cant jump and fire at the same time... gotta look into xbox controller adapter or whatever

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
same with cave story, where i cant jump and fire at the same time... gotta look into xbox controller adapter or whatever
+1 for using console controllers. I've ordered a PS2 to USB adapter and could also use the PS3 Sixaxis (Bluetooth). Apparently 360's controller uses radio waves, so that'd mean wired controllers? Help with the pain of having a laptop and gaming on it (most keyboards aren't the most ergonomic anyways on laptops).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i already paid for like 4 ps to pc adapters... 3 of them stopped working after vista, the last one never worked at all, so im going for the microsoft solution now. i think theres just a reviever you plug in, so you're still wireless

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
This is definitely the better of the bundles that have came out in the recent months, but sadly I still buy them all and never play the games.

same here, nowadays i tend to just buy them all, for some reason these bundles trigger a collect them all instinct in me...

Reactions: 1 person

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
anyone know what the average size of these games is in megabytes?

My parents are real nuts about our bandwidth usage... i mean 30gb a month for 6 people is impossible really..

And i really want these games... nice last minute present for my cousins too...

thanks D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in