Gaming Hulu Plus

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradzx
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,842
  • Replies Replies 17

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
158
Trophies
0
Location
Ponyville
XP
1,504
Country
United States
Everytime I watch video, they start froze or I pause the video then start to play, but video wont start because it froze. Why Hulu Plus didn't improve enough?
 
Is it because you might have a shit internet connection?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Can be possible of your Internet connection, do you have anyone else who is on another device or PC watching a video or doing something that eats up a lot of GB?
 
Well yeah, most of them. my mom phone, laptop, my sister phone, my phone, my n-touch (videophone), my computer, my sis laptop.
 
Well yeah, most of them. my mom phone, laptop, my sister phone, my phone, my n-touch (videophone), my computer, my sis laptop.

And you wonder why you have problems with hulu plus being slow?

:wtf:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
You need the fastest, high-speed internet from your cable company, or,
Get everyone else at home OFF the damn internet, wired, or wireless!!!!!!
 
It 6.0. I want more internet speed. But I need save money anyway. :/

Pyro - U already have your answer.

Still don't get sarcasm do you?
 
ddet - Well I think it Mountain cable internet. What is name of company best internet speed?

Pyro - Sarcasm is not my type.

SuperGame232 - How do I know my router is HD?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
ddet - Well I think it Mountain cable internet. What is name of company best internet speed?

Pyro - Sarcasm is not my type.

SuperGame232 - How do I know my router is HD?

He was talking about the videos you watch not your router.

:wtf:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News