~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
WHOA! So soon!? It seems like just yesterday that company acquired the ReBoot license.

*Prays* Please end the cliffhanger, please end the cliffhanger, please end the cliffhanger...

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
iffy525 said:
Was ReBoot a good show?
wtf.gif

...then again, I guess you had to have seen it during it's time.
...then again, it might still be awesome regardless.

But...most people who've watched it through will say, yes, it's an awesome show.
That ended in a cliffhanger.

Hopefully this rectifies it.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
iffy525 said:
Was ReBoot a good show?
The first season was a bit campy telling singular stories with no real over-arching plot (which I happened to enjoy), afterwards however it became much more serious and they started doing season and series-wide storylines. I consider the latter seasons to be on par with shows such as Gargoyles. So to answer your question, to each their own, but I adored it.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Torrunt said:
I used to watch this show lot's when i was a kid, i still have some of the very old episodes on tape somewhere.
Are they making a movie?
Last I heard there was a webcomic and a few new movies in production. Little to nothing is known about the movies. We don't know if they're a continuation, a new series in the same continuity or an, uh, reboot of ReBoot. This site is probably in reference to the movies (which like the previous two movies will likely be comprised of 8 episodes).

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm thinking (hoping) an 8 episode long movie to transition into a new season in the form of new episodes and / or the aforementioned webcomic

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OH MY GAWD! I seriously got shivers. Oh my God.

They have to end the cliffhanger!

About two years ago, YTV showed the series from beginning to end and I watched it religiously. I can't believe they are bringing it back! I am so happy!
biggrin.gif

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It is' an Canadian thing, maybe one of the most awesome canadian thing to exit our country (beside maple syrup). I watched that series even thought I didn't understood english back then. Megabyte fucking rocks.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I only saw a few episodes when it was on over here, didn't really like it to be honest but then back then I wasn't into many things I like now.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoa that ReBoot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot)

I use to love this show, though I can't quite recall the cliff hanger. Use to air here early mornin' before school. This and Beast Wars: Transformers. Ahh the memories. /runs to search for a complete torrent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show