http://www.reboot.com/

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reboot was a show by Mainframe, the animation studio that did Beasties and Beast Wars (or are they the same show?). The early seasons are pretty crude looking but the later seasons are really nice looking - like early Pixar stuff.

I kind of got confused at the end of the series when they were explaining why there were older and younger versions of a lot of the main characters running around. Also, if they bring back Megabyte, who's going to voice him? That actor died a few years ago.
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Prophet said:
Whoa that ReBoot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot)

I use to love this show, though I can't quite recall the cliff hanger. Use to air here early mornin' before school. This and Beast Wars: Transformers. Ahh the memories. /runs to search for a complete torrent.

Dot and Bob were about to get married, but turns out either Dot or Bob was Megabyte in disguise (Pretty sure it was Bob) and the real one came and stopped the wedding, and Megabyte starts to wreck havoc on the town. It ends when he says something like "Now it begins" or something like that.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
greyhound said:
it was on here on itv, just after art attack
Ah good times after a long day at school!
biggrin.gif

"I come from the Net. I search through systems, cities, and peoples, for this place, Mainframe!"

I don't really remember the story or any of the old episodes too well besides the characters but am interested to see what they do with this now.
smile.gif
And especially how the new intro sounds!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
matriculated said:
Reboot was a show by Mainframe, the animation studio that did Beasties and Beast Wars (or are they the same show?).

They're the same show. One is American and the other is Canadian. Not sure which one though. I think Beast Wars was Canadian. I loved that show as well when I was little. I lost all my Beast War toys.
frown.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
matriculated said:
Reboot was a show by Mainframe, the animation studio that did Beasties and Beast Wars (or are they the same show?).

They're the same show. One is American and the other is Canadian. Not sure which one though. I think Beast Wars was Canadian. I loved that show as well when I was little. I lost all my Beast War toys.
frown.gif
Beasties was the Canadian title, Beast Wars was the American. At the time it was against broadcasting regulations in Canada to have anything with "War" in the title. It's why Mainframe's other show, Shadow Raiders was called that instead of War Planets.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This show and Beast Wars were the sweetest thing in the 90s. Do any Canadians remember those short films that YTV used to show instead of commercials some times? I think they were called Cyber Bytes or something like that. I think they were also made by Mainframe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr