Howdy folks!

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I edited my posts, sorry for the confusion! I just looked at both of your IP's and saw if either you or @Gloomy Rube had a VPN and you're both different..
Welcome to GBATemp!
Not being mean but I have IED and you threw me into a state of rage and I don't quite like the fact my IP was traced. Please keep these factors in mind if we end up in the same thread again... :/

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Not being mean but I have IED and you threw me into a state of rage and I don't quite like the fact my IP was traced. Please keep these factors in mind if we end up in the same thread again... :/
I'll keep it in mind ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And i was just kidding about tracing your guys' IP lol

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2870015.jpg

:(

Well, yes.

But I still think Ruby is a fantastic person.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'll keep it in mind ;)

And i was just kidding about tracing your guys' IP lol
Whether you're actually banned or not, I take network security very seriously. I do not want traced. This was supposed to be a welcoming to a new user and he/she has to sit here and watch users have at it. What a horrible first impression not only for us to this new person, but to each other ourselves. I've always seen you in threads. You seemed nice. But I've built up a disrespectful feeling for you now. I'm sorry, @Gloomy Rube , this was such a stupid thing for a new user to see. I wonder if this thread can be closed.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yet you turn around and post this ridiculous hurtful post? I was just kidding, ask anyone who follows me, i'm like NEVER serious about anything i post in threads..
Well most of the time anyways
And you should know I hyper protective of my image and YOU turn around claiming an IP trace? You'd be lucky if I didn't get evidence and have a file reported for trace routing and what-not. I don't like you nor who you say you are. I don't want to get in trouble here. This whole thing is so stupid.

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
And you should know I hyper protective of my image and YOU turn around claiming an IP trace? You'd be lucky if I didn't get evidence and have a file reported for trace routing and what-not. I don't like you nor who you say you are. I don't want to get in trouble here. This whole thing is so stupid.
Nor do I, and i was never IP tracing you.. I was being a douche and wanted to tick you off And i apologize for that.

Last edited by Jack_Sparrow,

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nor do I, and i was never IP tracing you.. I was being a douche and wanted to tick you off (Which worked) And i apologize for that.
You wanted to piss someone off and then once you succeeded, you apologized? You're not making sense. Take this to a PM to continue. No more of this stupid stuff on the thread of a new user. I'm not responding to new posts on here.

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for perpetuating the thread, but I just had to add a couple cents in.

Look, things might have been meant as a joke or not seriously, but on the internet there really isn't a way to tell who is being playful and who is being scary, weird or just plain creepy. If you say "I am tracing your IP address", it's tantamount to saying "I'm stalking you so I can find out where you live", and it's really not something that should even be played around with jokingly here.

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States

Look, things might have been meant as a joke or not seriously, but on the internet there really isn't a way to tell who is being playful and who is being scary, weird or just plain creepy. If you say "I am tracing your IP address", it's tantamount to saying "I'm stalking you so I can find out where you live", and it's really not something that should even be played around with jokingly here.
Yeah i get that now, sorry for that :( i guess i did kind of sound really creepy

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
What a horrible first impression for a new user. You people should really keep things like this to private messages :sad:
I know.. I really did.. :( I apologize everyone espescially to @Ruby Gloom and @Gloomy Rube ..

Yeah it is really hard to tell when someone is joking, and in real life honestly i'm kinda that person too. I meant what i said as a joke, and i'm sorry if it was taken in any other manner..

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
@Gloomy Rube even though we had a bit of a scuffle, he's still on. Good to see things cleared away on here.
Yes i'm glad everything worked out. And i'm looking to forward to seeing you here on the temp @Gloomy Rube ! Once again i'm sorry for everything :(

I just feel sick to my stomach about how i acted, i shouldn't of trolled you @Ruby Gloom or ruined your thread @Gloomy Rube , i can promise you both it won't happen again :(

Last edited by Jack_Sparrow,

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Gloomy Rube don't let the above shitfest generalize the entire forum for you. It's/We're not all like that.

In any case welcome to the forum! Always happy to see new members around. If you haven't already, please give the rules a quick read, they're not very long or overly complicated and will just help us all get along a bit better. Mostly common sense stuff which still manages to escape some people. Most notably, though discussion of the subject is perfectly acceptable, we DO NOT ALLOW discussion as to where ROMs, ISOs, WADs, or any other kind of warez can be found, nor is it allowed in private messages. https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers!

And for what it's worth people, no, I can find nothing indicating that OP and @Ruby Gloom are in any way related. So cool your shit. jfc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: