Homebrew Howdo you put homebrew apps as channels?

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
My advice is "don't" - look for forwarder channels instead so you still run the app off the SD card, otherwise you have to update the channel whenever the app gets updated
smile.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'd just like to point out that this is illegal. most people on this site dont care about that, but i do and seeing as you're new, you may not realise that this site is frequented by people who dont care about the law. regulars, dont flame me, i'm just informing him that it is illegal

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no, its still illegal, wadder itself has illegal stuff in it, and i know of no other way for someone to make a channel using a base wad than wadder.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought Wadder was legal now but I don't use it and legal implications rarely worry me - I even buy my Crack and Heroin with stolen credit cards
wink.gif

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
i'd just like to point out that this is illegal. most people on this site dont care about that, but i do and seeing as you're new, you may not realise that this site is frequented by people who dont care about the law. regulars, dont flame me, i'm just informing him that it is illegal

Seeing as the topic creator uses emulators like Snes9x and VBA I doubt he cares about the legality of it. That being unless he only uses emulators for homebrew roms which almost nobody does...or has his own rom dumper and only dumps his own games...which again I doubt and is still legally ambiguous at best. Furthermore why the fuck are you here on PirateTemp anyway if you care so much.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
A little bit misunderstanding here,

Distributing wads are illegal... there is no problem in making your own ones...

There is no need for the apps to distribute illegal stuff to do wad packing and such, user can always supply a legal channel...

Here is one example,
My channel creation tool for games
http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/CrapV1.52-Legal.rar

You can't find anything illegal in it... supply it a homebrew wad with name base.wad and give it a game banner from your backup. You can create a channel thereupon... Usage of that game channel by you is perfectly legal... but distributing is not...

Don't know if wadder contains something illegal but actually it should not be...

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:

rolleyes.gif

Maybe you'll give me a lecture about spamming now...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
h8uthemost said:
SifJar said:

rolleyes.gif

Maybe you'll give me a lecture about spamming now...
why? where did you spam?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?