OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
wub.gif
Valentines is coming up, how would you ask your special someone out?

(asking for advice in disguise)
ph34r.gif

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
itd save you the embarrassment if you know she/he likes you first of all. then ask to go to some restaurant/movie. or u could get one of his/her friends to help u ask. other than that i say u got about 30% chance if you just ask. but i think a time when noone else is near when you're alone but no stalking to find the time

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go up to her when u have a moment and none of her friends are around and ask her. its not all that hard if u know they like u.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If her name ends in .bmp, don't bother with that fat whore, find someone nicer.
If her name ends with .jpg, make sure shes not wrinkly everywhere.

Your best bet would be to ask out a .png. Good luck!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wub.gif
Valentines is coming up, how would you ask your special someone out?

(asking for advice in disguise)
ph34r.gif

pretty much go with the flow... if you feel like just asking the question, then it is the right time to ask and just ask. otherwise if you feel that you need to have something more clever, which is perfectly fine, ask her what she's up to and if she'd like to go to some event such as your friends are having a party or you want to go see a certain movie.. usually those situations work best if they are pre planned in your mind or with your friends.

from past experience, when just straight out asking... it feels fine if she says no... what is bad is when they go around the subject and lead you astray..it's kinda random depending on how the girl handles things.. I have a great deal more respect for a girl who says no than one that is like 'oh but ummm i have this cousin of mine' or etc..

I think it may depend on where you are from what approach works best. Where I live, just asking the question doesn't seem to work unless you have been long time friends I assume.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
If her name ends in .bmp, don't bother with that fat whore, find someone nicer.
If her name ends with .jpg, make sure shes not wrinkly everywhere.

Your best bet would be to ask out a .png. Good luck!

Agreed. I'm not kinky enough to go with a .bmp but my first two were .jps and now I'd recommend .pngs

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just go up to her when u have a moment and none of her friends are around and ask her. its not all that hard if u know they like u.
I've used that. No avail. But it does seem like it would work. She just didn't like me was all. A big amount of it is having the balls to ask just ask her "Would you like to go out with me?" or "Do you wanna be my gf?"

...Be careful. When girls talk, i swear to god its like a swarm of locusts. Somehow her entire group of friends (can go into the hundreds of people in the cases of small schools) will find out that you like her within the next ten minutes. (For up to a hundred, it takes one whole class period. Tops. Honestly.)

Then again, i'm 16 and i've never had a gf. I've only asked out one girl, and i want to now again (a different girl) but i kno she doesn't like me. any ideas of how i can take her off her feet? (or however that cliche goes?) When is valentine's, btw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D