Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
just go up to her when u have a moment and none of her friends are around and ask her.  its not all that hard if u know they like u.

I've used that. No avail. But it does seem like it would work. She just didn't like me was all. A big amount of it is having the balls to ask just ask her "Would you like to go out with me?" or "Do you wanna be my gf?"

...Be careful. When girls talk, i swear to god its like a swarm of locusts. Somehow her entire group of friends (can go into the hundreds of people in the cases of small schools) will find out that you like her within the next ten minutes. (For up to a hundred, it takes one whole class period. Tops. Honestly.)

Then again, i'm 16 and i've never had a gf. I've only asked out one girl, and i want to now again (a different girl) but i kno she doesn't like me. any ideas of how i can take her off her feet? (or however that cliche goes?) When is valentine's, btw?
I advise you do the opposite, either go to her when she's with her friends or go there to her friends when she leaves for awhile. Talk to her friends, if you win her friends, you win her aswell. You get her friend's approval.

Talking to her while none of her friends are there just shows your intent or maybe desperation which is kinda threatening to women. You don't want to project that.
Women have this trigger to "not be a slut" and even if they like you, they will reject you if they feel this "threat". If you talk to her while she's in a group (get everyone's attention, be interesting, even to the guys) she will not feel this initial threat and will warm you up to her.

I also said to talk to her friends while she is away; you can win her friends while she is away, when she gets back (from the loo or something) you'll get the most attention out of her.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never thought of that, but that's so true--especially the part about the "not be a slut" trigger.

I suggest Orc's approach since i've never been successful. I'm 0-1 now. :S

imgod22222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, OP i got a question: how old are you and how old is the girl in question? (Curious. Also to see around what works on what-age girls... at least for the most part. See, what sucks is that i need to break everything down into a science. But science is based on logic, and girls aren't always what you'd call "logical"... especially on their period (which most are nice enough to tell me is so i kno when to stay away from them)

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Use Orc's line: "When you touch yourself at night, you also touch my heart."

Oh! >_< I just noticed I've been quoted on this.

i've never been successful. I'm 0-1 now. :S
But at least you are still motivated to approach and ask girls out. Stick to a mentality that if you get rejected, you did something wrong and think about what it was. Learn from your experiences.
biggrin.gif
Earn XP, Level up in life.
smile.gif

Don't directly ask someone on a date. Get her interest, through a conversation or something (if you have mutual friends, having them build you up works wonders if they know how to hehehe). Also: Be interesting but be genuine, don't look desperate. Don't make it a one-way conversation, involve her by asking questions. (but don't force her into a conversation just by asking questions, that's being desperate lol.)

To properly help OP, you need to tell us how you know the girl (or how she doesn't know you lol), age, situation, etc. Give us the details and I'm sure people around here will help.

A lot of people here have come for love advice. Even Linkiboy. (True Story)

imgod22222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And i guess me, now. Though at this point its kinda hard for me to not be desperate:( *ashamed* I've asked my friends for help since freshman year (i'm a junior now) (high school)

S

scubersteve

it was justin timberlake's dick in a box.
but, on a more serious note,
don't you think it's a little crazy for a first date on valentine's day?

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Project confidence, and say "Hey, got any plans for [insert day here]?"

You don't really have to listen to her response, but when she stops talking say "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to [insert place here] with me."

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
it was justin timberlake's dick in a box.
but, on a more serious note,
don't you think it's a little crazy for a first date on valentine's day?

It's crazy but it's possible. I've done it.
smile.gif
It's different and it's crazy but a lot of times, crazy-different just works.
smile.gif
Of course, why not a second date or third? You have 13 fucking days left and that's a shitload of time if you start acting now.
smile.gif

Project confidence, and say "Hey, got any plans for [insert day here]?"

You don't really have to listen to her response, but when she stops talking say "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to [insert place here] with me."

Good stuff.
smile.gif

Her answer:
Yes = Yes.
Maybe = Yes.
No = "Oh, I didn't say you could."

I just
sleep.gif
properly read topic creator's first post:
wub.gif
Valentines is coming up, how would you ask your special someone out?

(asking for advice in disguise)
ph34r.gif

You don't ask your special someone out for Valentine's Day. You just go.
(I mean c'mon, he/she is YOUR special someone.
tongue.gif
)

QUOTE(asuri @ Feb 1 2008, 08:51 AM)
itd save you the embarrassment if you know she/he likes you first of all. then ask to go to some restaurant/movie. or u could get one of his/her friends to help u ask. other than that i say u got about 30% chance if you just ask. but i think a time when noone else is near when you're alone but no stalking to find the time
30% is not good.
If you talk to her while she's with her friends, she (and her friends) will warm up to you, meaning there will be no "threat".
Once they are comfortable you can easily ask them "if you could borrow their friend for a while" then you do your lines.
Maybe try BoneMonkey's... (DON'T)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-