Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
how would you ask some one out?

Just do it. If I got a dollar for everyone who worried endlessly about HOW to ask someone out but in the end never did, I'd be drinking alcoholic pineapplejuice poured to be by a handsome tanned man in a thong on a beach in Hawaii. Seriously. Just do it.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I'll have a serious post.

From experience.. you gotta start small. Just a chat a bit. As the days develop, chat a bit more. Don't make it too obvious yet, but put in little hints that you like her. Not stuff like "guess who I like?" etc, but more like show her that you want to talk to her more and get to know her more.

One important thing is humour. A girl likes it when she can laugh in front of a person from the silly things a guy says.

Confess in a special way too when you plan to. This will make it hard to say no.

Well, that's from my experience. The things I've done worked all the time so far for me.
tongue.gif

F

Fiddy101

I really need all of your opinion on something.I've known this girl for two years now, well, she's an online friend. She's unlike another person I've ever met. During this time, I’ve had many girlfriends, and I guess you can say I was a bit of what you'd call a "badboy".There was one point in my life where I was just sick and tired of everyone and everything. This girl was always there for me,She always helped me through the toughest of times, I was even once on the verge of killing my self, and she helped me through this. Whenever I needed a friend, she was there for me, a shoulder to cry on, she was my shoulder, and I must admit though, that at times I treated her rather badly, but for that now all I can say is I'm sorry.

This girl's name is Joanne. She stuck with me through good and Bad, and happy and sad. She always encouraged me in whatever I wanted. No one quite understood me like her. There's just something about her that I could never find in anyone else. Now, here's something funny,I don't know what she looks like, what she sounds like, but to me this doesn't matter. When ever I've had a girlfriend, I admit, I would ignore Joanne.I would pretend like she doesn't even exist, but still, she was there for me. There was this girl who claimed she liked me, but se used me, she took half my store and left me. Still, Joanne stuck in there with me.They say, you never realize just how much someone loves you until it's too late.

I love Joanne. She's always there for me, even though she's from Costa Rica, and so far away from me, I don't care, some may call me crazy, but it doesn't matter. Because this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spent most my days chillin out maxin and relaxin all cool and all shootin some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I begged and pleaded with her the other day
but she packed my suitecase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket i put my walkman on and said i might as well kick it. First class yo this isn't bad drinkin orange juice out of a champagne glass is this what the people on bel-air livin like hmmm... this might be alright. But wait I hear the prissy brews wine all that is this the type of place where they should sent this cool cat. I dont think so ill see when i get there I hope to prepare for the prince of bel-air Soo.. umm the plane landed and when i came out there was a dude look like a cop standin there wit my name out i aint tryin to get arrested i just got here i spring like the quickness of lightning disappear i whistle for a cab and when it came near the liscence place said fresh and had a dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought man forget yo homes to bel-air i pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and i yelled to the cab yo homes smell you lata i looked at my kingdom i was finally thereto settle my thrown as the prince of bel-air

leetcakes

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
im 15, in grade 10, she is my age too. i think i need to get to talking to her more often. and umm, should i give her a present for valentines day, or is that too obvious and sudden. i doubt i have the time and $$ for dates too often
frown.gif
maybe some time, but limited $

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'd agree with opium just ask..she already knows the answer. I still don't believe that girls can be tricked into a date lol. although some are pretty confused individuals, those are the ones you don't want.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yah, i actually was talking to my friend today in school, and he did mention something worth telling.

Ya kno a girl likes you when she's talking to you and she like bites her bottom lip a little--she wants to say something to you but she's dying of shyness.

I thought about it for awhile, and yeah. I think that proves true. Might want to consider looking out for that, maybe?

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Theres a girl that I liked the beginning of this year, and two girls that like me (One that I have always liked, and one I don't like at all). I don't know what to do, the one that I started liking this year I have no chance with but she is a cool person I talk to her every now and then. The one that likes me and I like too, we actually have a chance because I notice at the corner of my eye that she stares at me and we went out before for a little bit and always flirted on Myspace. And the other girl, Psycho, crazy, and split personality. I don't like her.

imgod22222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Theres a girl that I liked the beginning of this year, and two girls that like me (One that I have always liked, and one I don't like at all). I don't know what to do, the one that I started liking this year I have no chance with but she is a cool person I talk to her every now and then. The one that likes me and I like too, we actually have a chance because I notice at the corner of my eye that she stares at me and we went out before for a little bit and always flirted on Myspace. And the other girl, Psycho, crazy, and split personality. I don't like her.
Stay friends with the new girl, and perhaps work on ur older relationship. The way I look at it (though not neccessarily true) is if you're like really good friends with her, and she'll be cool with you if you guys perhaps break up or never go out, that she'll be practice until you can get the better payoff (I'm assuming you lust after the new girl more than ur friend who likes you; afterall if you like her and she likes you i see no problem, unless the new girl is hotter. That problem sorta happened to me too, except no girl liked me :\) and with your perhaps newfound skill you can pick up the other girl.

This is just my advice though, by no means should you feel the need to follow it.

And as for the scary girl... i attract alot of them too
frown.gif
why me? x.x scary girls = too much of a hassle most of the time.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice, the new girl is hotter but the other girl is hot too. I have known them both since kindgarden or so too, but the girl that I started liking this year is kinda preppy but she is getting out of it. She listens to metal too which is what I like to talk about and she is really attractive. The other girl I can talk about just about anything too because I have talked to her all through the years and again we went out before too.

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Two things, chivalry isn't dead, and it's all about absence and presence. Girls don't want what they can have. You have to build the desire. Confidence, not fake confidence, but confidence that she will, in due time, be yours.

P.S. You're all kidding yourselves. There's no such thing as a non-psycho girl. If you think she's cool, just wait until about 15 seconds after sex.

imgod22222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice, the new girl is hotter but the other girl is hot too. I have known them both since kindgarden or so too, but the girl that I started liking this year is kinda preppy but she is getting out of it. She listens to metal too which is what I like to talk about and she is really attractive. The other girl I can talk about just about anything too because I have talked to her all through the years and again we went out before too.
The new girl sounds like my type of girl =D (teasingly, and true at the same time)

neschn, I've never gone out with anyone before... have fun with that whole "going out again with the same person" 'cause i dunno how that's gonna work. Maybe other tempers can help ya out.

herbanassault: for some strange reason, that's now the last thing i think of when i like a girl... is something wrong with me now?

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would advise strongly against giving a present. One of the easier courses of action in my opinion would be to just get yourself one of those small boxes of candy hearts with writing on them (if they sell them where you live) and just get her alone and ask her "Will you be mine?" and present her with the candy that says "be mine" on valentines day of course. This is under the assumption that she actually knows you

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yah, i actually was talking to my friend today in school, and he did mention something worth telling.

Ya kno a girl likes you when she's talking to you and she like bites her bottom lip a little--she wants to say something to you but she's dying of shyness.

I thought about it for awhile, and yeah. I think that proves true. Might want to consider looking out for that, maybe?

man in my time... I could tell when girls liked to hang out with me...problem is all the good ones were taken, and I didn't know if it was a good idea to go after a chick that already had a b/f so I just let those go... what a mistake.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Yup, there are a lot of ways to know when a girl is interested. They usually do these subconsciously too. Too bad most of the time guys are too blind to see them.
Proteans (body language), skin contact/touching, eye contact, when she's the one initiating conversation (asking questions about you like your name/age/etc...) and etc. etc.

Two things, chivalry isn't dead, and it's all about absence and presence. Girls don't want what they can have. You have to build the desire. Confidence, not fake confidence, but confidence that she will, in due time, be yours.

P.S. You're all kidding yourselves. There's no such thing as a non-psycho girl. If you think she's cool, just wait until about 15 seconds after sex.

I agree. Don't be a slave. Reward accordingly
laugh.gif

QUOTE(notnarb @ Feb 3 2008, 03:48 AM)I would advise strongly against giving a present. One of the easier courses of action in my opinion would be to just get yourself one of those small boxes of candy hearts with writing on them (if they sell them where you live) and just get her alone and ask her "Will you be mine?" and present her with the candy that says "be mine" on valentines day of course. This is under the assumption that she actually knows you
Um... gifts are only good for people in long-term relationships.
If you've just met/started dating a girl it's a bad idea.
First off, it's what every other chump thinks of doing or might be doing, and you don't want to be every other chump.
Second, it just says that you are begging to be with her/buying her attention. She'll know you're INTO her that much and will probably play hard to get.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!