Hacking Gaming Homebrew Misc Android How well do any of the Nvidia Shield games work on a CFW Switch? Do they work at all?

Kyokoneko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious on how well any of the Nvidia Shield/Android TV games and ports worked on a modded Nintendo Switch running Android 11.

The Nvidia Shield TV (2015 and 2017 models) and the Nintendo Switch (V1 Erista model) have the same kind of CPU, with the Switch being able to be overclocked to obtain better performance. That aside, I don't know if they would even work at all on a CFW Switch, as they might have problems on Switch beyond performance.

Has anyone got any Nvidia Shield games to work on Switch? Are they worth playing on there? Please let me know.

Kyokoneko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They worked in the first year of bringing Android to Switch. But since Nvidia updated app, they are now properly detecting that you are not using Shield and nobody figured out workaround.
Well, that sucks... I really wanted to play Metal Gear Rising on a CFW Switch, but unfortunately EVERYTHING needs a DRM apparently...

Reactions: NanashiFinal13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.