ROM Hack Question how to use someone elses save file ACNH

hihihello

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried searching but couldn't find anything I have two modded switches but unfortunately I didn't get past the airport dialogue before the 1.2.1 update so every time i restore I have to keep doing it is there a way to load someone elses save file as yours who is past it and can someone point me towards a guide and possiblya link for a save thank you very much

MarkBaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACNH saves to the "Device Saves" area of JKSV.
  1. From the old switch, hopefully you ran JKSV and took a "Device Saves" backup of ACNH. You need that to transfer the save to your new switch/person.
  2. Copy this save file off your SD card on the old switch and put it on the new one (same paths for both).
  3. Put that new SD card back into your switch.
  4. Launch ACNH and create a new account on the new switch in Animal Crossing. Youll have to plow through the point of getting your Nook Phone, thats when you can save.
  5. Save and turn off ACNH.
  6. Open JKSV and for to "Device Saves".
  7. Click it and find ACNH.
  8. You should see a "Device Saves - yyyy.mm.dd @ hh.mm.ss" item there.
  9. Press Y to restore it.
  10. Launch ACNH and it will inform you that there is a new villager on your switch and asks if you want to overwrite the old one.
  11. Proceed and you will open up the transferred save and continue from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol