Pokemon Scarlet save file

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does someone have save file for Pokémon Scarlet?
I need save file past Pokémon League and DLC must be unlocked.

It need to work on Yuzu and Ryujinx.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got a Pokemon Scarlet save on my modded v1 switch, I beat the pokemon league, all titans defeated, all team star bases also defeated, also beat the game and I just started the DLC in the land of Kitakami.

The save has DLC installed, idk if it'll work on Yuzu as i only play on my modded Switch and let me know if it works.

Attachments

• Kyosuke753 - 2024.01.15 @ 06.32.04.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: PikachuPrincess23

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I got a Pokemon Scarlet save on my modded v1 switch, I beat the pokemon league, all titans defeated, all team star bases also defeated, also beat the game and I just started the DLC in the land of Kitakami.

The save has DLC installed, idk if it'll work on Yuzu as i only play on my modded Switch and let me know if it works.
Thank you very much, i'm going to give it a try. Reply back soon.

Duhllin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do someone have a female save with main story and first part of dlc finished? or atleast the main story?
I don't have one, however, with PKHeX, I think I can use a save file I have and change the gender and the name of the character. Would that suffice?
Post automatically merged:

do someone have a female save with main story and first part of dlc finished? or atleast the main story?
I don't have one, however, with PKHeX, I think I can use a save file I have and change the gender and the name of the character. Would that suffice?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Post automatically merged:

Prob is in the newest s/v update. If you change gender, you will still have the uniforms of the other gender ya had before and if ya scrollt through em then game crashes after a while thats why I ask. Have a tinfoil Shop where they have saves but only for male.

yubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone try edit ev and iv on pokemon

i have oled modded i can get my save file with dbi from ofw side , i can open it with PKHEX and edit ditto to best 6iv , but still scare to inject my save to ofw

can i get banned or something,i still want to play online

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
anyone try edit ev and iv on pokemon

i have oled modded i can get my save file with dbi from ofw side , i can open it with PKHEX and edit ditto to best 6iv , but still scare to inject my save to ofw

can i get banned or something,i still want to play online

Any sort of modification will always carry some risk of a ban, be it from nintendo or from the pokemon devs. Difference is the degree of risk. Heck, the very act of running CFW is already a risk in and of itself, even if a low one. If you want zero risk, then avoid touching it at all and just play normally.

General advice would be to avoid using edited pokemon in matches with/against other human players such as tera raids (offline one should be ok). Avoid uploading the edited ones to pokemon home as well. I have played with edited pokemon while avoiding multiplayer since sword/shield and have not had any issues.

Last edited by Lumpofcoal,
Reactions: yubi

yubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Any sort of modification will always carry some risk of a ban, be it from nintendo or from the pokemon devs. Difference is the degree of risk. Heck, the very act of running CFW is already a risk in and of itself, even if a low one. If you want zero risk, then avoid touching it at all and just play normally.

General advice would be to avoid using edited pokemon in matches with/against other human players such as tera raids (offline one should be ok). Avoid uploading the edited ones to pokemon home as well. I have played with edited pokemon while avoiding multiplayer since sword/shield and have not had any issues.
im edit ditto for breeding

tera ditto became rare lately

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto