Hacking How to use ShinyQuagsire's Splatoon 2 Post Printer

D

Deleted User

If make is not recognized: Add MinGW to your path and try mingw32-make instead
If Lufa is not being recognized, remove one of the periods from the lufa directory in the makefile

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any luck importing this into the Arduino IDE? I want to be able to use Arduino functions along with the code.

superlativeB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hola , wanted to see if I could get some help perhaps. All my installs should be good , paths added but at CMD section i get one of two errors - the first is file not found Error 2 i think and if I pull the brackets and use my file name i get permission denied - error 9 I think it said. I'll keep at it and go back through just figured I'd post here and see if anyone still active on this . thanks much either way .

dj505

Inexperienced Romhacker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hola , wanted to see if I could get some help perhaps. All my installs should be good , paths added but at CMD section i get one of two errors - the first is file not found Error 2 i think and if I pull the brackets and use my file name i get permission denied - error 9 I think it said. I'll keep at it and go back through just figured I'd post here and see if anyone still active on this . thanks much either way .
For the second error, you should be able to fix it by running the command prompt as administrator. For the first one, if you're sure everything is added to the PATH and everything correctly, try rebooting and see if that helps

superlativeB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the second error, you should be able to fix it by running the command prompt as administrator. For the first one, if you're sure everything is added to the PATH and everything correctly, try rebooting and see if that helps
sweet thank you. I'll try it again tonight , I was thinking something like that. Guess I'll be messin' with Win10 admin account stuff again. Thank you so much for the reply and everything. This is really cool and highly appreciate you guys / this place in general . Very cool .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo