Hacking How to use a usb hub with USBLoader GX?

thehritzinator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have USBLoader gx and the forwarder installed on my wii.
I do not have enough money to buy a portable hard drive so i got a flash drive.
Is it possible to use a usb hub to hook up more than one flash drive and use the ones hooked up?

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
thehritzinator said:
Is it possible to use a usb hub to hook up more than one flash drive and use the ones hooked up?

While I am curious to see the answer to this, it does beg this question: Why buy multiple flash drives when you can just save your money and get a HDD? I mean go for one flash drive but from that point on just load it from your computer onto the drive. Once you save up enough to get the drive then your golden.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I think it'll count them each as different partions. Only allowing you to use them one at a time, but good luck.

thehritzinator

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
boondoklife said:
thehritzinator said:

While I am curious to see the answer to this, it does beg this question: Why buy multiple flash drives when you can just save your money and get a HDD? I mean go for one flash drive but from that point on just load it from your computer onto the drive. Once you save up enough to get the drive then your golden.

i already had a 2 gb and 4 gb flash drives and then i recently got an 8gb flash drive. i was hoping there was a way to combine them all with the hub and make a 14 gb drive

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well its not going to see it as a 14gig drive, but you may be able to use a hub, usbgx is gonna have a fit trying to figure outwhich wbfs partition to read from, my guess is that it wont work, but its only a guess. Im not sure anyone tried this before tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1826767-REG/apple_mvv83ll_a_11_ipad_pro_wifi.html?sc_src=e...