Country
United States

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT GUIDE IS NOT USEFUL at all ! im a old luma and a old bootstrap users Because of these stupid guides!!!!
followed to a dang T and then put the sd card back in and held start and just like before NOTHING happenes i really wish they would just make a dang updater like luma did cuase this is getting flipping annoying and will hold many back stupid ..

1. Reboot holding (Start) during boot to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
THIS DOESNT WORK heck pushing select does but surely cant get to where it wants u to go in step 2
  1. Launch SafeB9SInstaller by pressing (A)
these guides are annoyingly frustrating ! think im better just staying back before one of these gudes screws up my system

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT GUIDE IS NOT USEFUL at all ! im a old luma and a old bootstrap users Because of these stupid guides!!!!
followed to a dang T and then put the sd card back in and held start and just like before NOTHING happenes i really wish they would just make a dang updater like luma did cuase this is getting flipping annoying and will hold many back stupid ..

1. Reboot holding (Start) during boot to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu
THIS DOESNT WORK heck pushing select does but surely cant get to where it wants u to go in step 2
  1. Launch SafeB9SInstaller by pressing (A)
these guides are annoyingly frustrating ! think im better just staying back before one of these gudes screws up my system
The updating b9s guide will not mess up your system. Calm down. :/ You just need to download Luma v7.1 and copy the boot.firm to the root of your SD card then try to access the chainloader again.

Reactions: AshleyCummings

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The updating b9s guide will not mess up your system. Calm down. :/ You just need to download Luma v7.1 and copy the boot.firm to the root of your SD card then try to access the chainloader again.

THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT GUIDE see not only do I got to try to get this dang thing working on my end I then got to guide a friend who lives very far away through video call do do the same thing if i can't get it right on my end no chance in heck am i gonna put my friend through it -_-
DOESNT STATE LUMA 7.1
Also note im am already Luma 7.1 but ill try to redownload that would be nice the guide stated that -_-
yup my point on why I hate those guides least the one above me knew somethign that guide failed to point out

What you need

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT GUIDE see not only do I got to try to get this dang thing working on my end I then got to guide a friend who lives very far away through video call do do the same thing if i can't get it right on my end no chance in heck am i gonna put my friend through it -_-
DOESNT STATE LUMA 7.1
Also note im am already Luma 7.1 but ill try to redownload that would be nice the guide stated that -_-

What you need
Trust me. I tried getting it added but the owner of the guide denied it, despite the fact that it works. :/ I understand your pain. I know you are already on 7.1 but getting that fresh boot.firm has been proven to work.

Reactions: AshleyCummings

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me. I tried getting it added but the owner of the guide denied it, despite the fact that it works. :/ I understand your pain.
Thank you and im sure if my friend went on here you would get another thanks that step should be :

1. Copy boot9strap.firm and boot9strap.firm.sha from the boot9strap .zip to the /boot9strap/ folder on your SD card
  2. Re download Luma v7.1 and copy the boot.firm to the root of your SD card
  3. Reinsert your SD card into your device
the guide maker seems like a stubborn brat

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol