How to uninstall all titles and games on my 2ds

AdmiralBloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded a bunch of cia in US format and I cant update them so I want to uninstall all of them and download them in EUR instead,
how to uninstall all of them at once? is there a way?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded a bunch of cia in US format and I cant update them so I want to uninstall all of them and download them in EUR instead,
how to uninstall all of them at once? is there a way?
how are you going to expect that the usa ones are going to be able to be updated when the eshop is closed.

AdmiralBloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats only if the games are ones ya bought. ones ya dont have rights to i dont think ya can
wrong. Ive updated it with my other console even downloaded games, not even bought. Played Mario kart there. I didn't know it worked like you and that's why I downloaded USA even when my console was EUR. I tested with a japanese console but it doesnt work region change and same region games, updates dont work for that but if your console is USA or EUR then their own region games do work with update.

AdmiralBloo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
manage to deleted all of the titles via the Nintendo folder in the titles folder 04000 something and the title and import db files. then just installed it like normal and I had to open eshop and accept their terms of condition, then update works like normal for the games to play online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 That's what uremum said, when I told her to go shower first. +1